Windows 10: Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Discus and support Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErrorAlert, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Hi all,

My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen error, ever) and Windows Troubleshooter (for bluescreens) is useless... doesn't ever say anything is wrong, same results by going to cmd and doing sfc /scannow).

I've searched this constantly and can't find anything that has worked. The bluescreens happen without rhyme or reason, as far as I can tell, they happen when I idle, when doing school work, when i'm gaming, and when I browse facebook. I don't use this computer for prn or streaming or risky clicks or anything like that. I've turned off fast startup like the top results say to when I google the problem (didn't help). I've dealt with it for this long because it only happens maybe once or twice a day and most days 0 times, but its time I get to the bottom of this if I can.

Additionally, my computer will ALWAYS bluescreen when using the discord desktop app (no matter what drive it is installed in), but interestingly enough, not the discord web browser, which I think could be a key to getting to the bottom of this..

On top of this, I'd like to know what people use to keep their drivers up to date, and the 'proper' way to keep drivers updated.

Specs:

Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20 ghz, 12 gb RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

:)

ErrorAlert, Apr 21, 2019

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 21, 2019
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... [​IMG]

bbmarley, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

1. Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and... - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly gets

2. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  3. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  4. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  6. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  7. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing: (I put this in drivers section on accident before) I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component...
  9. Random BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys

Random BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys: got this BSOD 2-3 time now while playing different game and it seem to be random was not doing anything special while playing so i am kinda lost and there was couple days in between other BSOD but its same kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys i only included the last dump...
  10. BSOD random (more frequent with games), KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD random (more frequent with games), KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I just recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and after while it just started to BSOD more or less randomly, it appears to be triggered more often if I have any process open that does accesses the GPU (Browser, Games) I already ran memtest86 for about 8...