Windows 10: Computer randomly goes to blue screen then reset

Discus and support Computer randomly goes to blue screen then reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi when I'm on my computer watching a video or just reading and when I'm gaming my computer will just got to a blue screen with a QR on it and failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LPxJONBOY, Jul 2, 2020.

1. LPxJONBOY Win User

Computer randomly goes to blue screen then reset

Hi when I'm on my computer watching a video or just reading and when I'm gaming my computer will just got to a blue screen with a QR on it and failure info..I run virus sans and do memory scan and the maintenance checks and nothing. I deleted cookies etc... and it still resets..I'm lost ..anyone have any suggestions to what the problem could be

:)

LPxJONBOY, Jul 2, 2020
  2. LPxJONBOY Win User

Hi when I'm on my computer watching a video or just reading and when I'm gaming my computer will just got to a blue screen with a QR on it and failure info..I run virus sans and do memory scan and the maintenance checks and nothing. I deleted cookies
    etc... and it still resets..I'm lost ..anyone have any suggestions to what the problem could be

LPxJONBOY, Aug 5, 2020
  3. hermmie17 Win User
    Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Computer randomly goes to blue screen then reset

Hello LPxJONBOY,

My name is Alex. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. I understand that you are experiencing blue screen errors while using your device, and I know how important for you to get this fix as soon as possible. Please check the steps on
    this link to help you.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/14238/...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Alex Cruz

Independent Advisor

alexiscruz1985, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer randomly goes to blue screen then reset - Similar Threads - Computer randomly goes

2. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  3. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when computer goes to sleep: Hello,We have a user that has their screens go blue when she leaves and the computer goes to sleep. Clicking or hitting a single button on the keyboard doesn't work. The only was for her to get back to the main login screen is hitting Ctrl+Alt+Delete. When she leaves for...
  4. Blue screen when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  6. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

Computer Randomly Blue Screens: I built my PC in Feb 2021 and I have always had a consistent problem with Blue Screens. I thought I had the problem solved last summer when I uninstalled MSI Dragon Center as it just took up more and more memory over time, but I still have random crashes. It will happen in...
  7. Computer Randomly Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Computer Blue Screens Randomly

Computer Blue Screens Randomly: My computer seems to blue screen at random. At one point it blue screened while I was working on my paper, it has blue screened while I am gaming, and at one point it even blue screened when I was looking at the event viewer after it blue screened a little while before. The...
  9. Computer goes to a black screen randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer goes to a black screen randomly: My windows 10 pc randomly goes to a black screen on the monitor as if nothing is connected to it. Shortly there after I lose connect to the computer (discord and Spotify both stop) and then the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive. Originally I thought it was a graphics card...
  10. Computer Randomly Blue Screening

Computer Randomly Blue Screening: So my computer has been blue screening recently when I'm not even touching the computer. So I decided to check my memory with memtest86+ and it popped up with a lot of errors. So I went into the BIOS and set my CPU overclock back to stock and it stopped blue screening. But...