Windows 10: Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset.

Discus and support Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just randomly on internet, then i heard text to speech in my headphones, then a restart happens and im greeted with the windows setup, i click next and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glattic, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Glattic Win User

Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset.

Just randomly on internet, then i heard text to speech in my headphones, then a restart happens and im greeted with the windows setup, i click next and my computer boots, but everything needs updates, and some are even installed, whats going on?!

:)

Glattic, Jun 23, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

Computer restarting itself no bsod or windows debug files made

hard resets = hardware problem
    blue screens are good, computer randomly shutting down or restarting without a error . very bad

OneMoar, Jun 23, 2020
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset. :confused:*Mad Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jun 23, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer randomly restart and windows setup happens, but does not reset. - Similar Threads - Computer randomly restart

2. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  3. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.: So I just started having the issue where I got a blue screen for a watchdog violation, contacted some tech support and they told me it is software related so just reset the PC get fresh download of Windows and should be good. Well I went through the process of resetting it...
  4. During computer reset it will freeze or randomly restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  6. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?: My computer has been randomly restarting recently. I am using Windows 10 version 21H2. I have already talked to Microsoft Support twice about this and neither of their suggestions have worked to stop the issue. Ever since the issue started on Monday, I started deleting...
  7. Why does my computer keep randomly restarting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. computer randomly restarts

computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  9. Computer randomly restarts, no indication when it's about to happen

Computer randomly restarts, no indication when it's about to happen: My computer randomly restarts when playing games with no indication that its about to happen. There's no lag, no notifications, no blue screens, it literally just turns off the turns back on. It recently started doing this about a month ago and I am not completely sure what...
  10. Computer reset stalled at Windows setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer reset stalled at Windows setup: My laptop (Asus L200H) C drive it too small (50GB) to allow Windows updates. So I decided to reset it to factory settings. During the Windows installation I received the (attached?) blue screen (about languages and tome zone) , filled it out but was not able to proceed. The...