Windows 10: Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

Discus and support Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,I recently bought a CyberpowerPC pre-built gaming desktop exactly a month ago. For the past 4 days, my computer has been restarting itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin Meisenhelter, May 18, 2021.

1. Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

Hello all,I recently bought a CyberpowerPC pre-built gaming desktop exactly a month ago. For the past 4 days, my computer has been restarting itself randomly. Normally , it'll do it when I am using the computer in some fashion, but it has done it from a desktop without me doing anything. The screens will go black and the CPU and GPU fans will go to maximum for several minutes until the computer finally restarts or I force shut down the computer. I get no error messages or blue screens. I have monitored both my CPU and GPU temps up to the crash and restart and nothing is overheating. The C

:)

Kevin Meisenhelter, May 18, 2021

2. Computer randomly restarts

The system randomly restarts. The monitor goes black, fans speed to full speed, and then the computer restarts.

Download link to log files and specifications below.

Minidumps.zip

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

ANiMANiAC_69, May 18, 2021
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max :confused:*Mad Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, May 18, 2021
  4. Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

PC keeps restarting randomly and will blast its fans

I have a pretty good computer that I use for gaming mostly. The specs are Intel Core i-9900k and an nvidia rtx 2080 with 16 gbs of ram and a 800 watt power supply. It's drivers are up to date and Windows is updated. The issue is that it will randomly just
    restart and blast its fans, sometimes the screen will go black and the fans will blast too and the only way to fix it is to press the physical button to turn it off. I suspect that it is my gpu that is messing up however I do not know what the issue is.

SageRampage3710, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max

1. Computer randomly restarting with fans going to max - Similar Threads - Computer randomly restarting

2. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  3. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory: Hello All,I am hoping you can assist with something that has been plaguing me for the last few weeks.I have a Laptop see specs below that keeps rebooting, seemingly at random with no BSOD. I have it set to not automatically reboot, so that I should be getting a crash warning...
  4. PC Random Restart - NO BSOD - No Overheat _ No MAX CPU or MAX Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer shutting down and fans going super fast at seemingly random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shutting down and fans going super fast at seemingly random: sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't, but its while playing games. I've had this issue before but the minidump file reads differently this time, not to mention I was playing I much less demanding game this time aroundminidump file reads:VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL...
  6. Computer shutting down and fans going super fast at seemingly random

Computer shutting down and fans going super fast at seemingly random: sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't, but its while playing games. I've had this issue before but the minidump file reads differently this time, not to mention I was playing I much less demanding game this time aroundminidump file reads:VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL...
  7. Computer shutting down and fans going super fast at seemingly random

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Computer freezes, monitor goes black and fans go to max revs

Computer freezes, monitor goes black and fans go to max revs: Hi,I built a new computer a few month back which has worked fins up untill a month or so ago. The computer then started to freeze, the monitor went black and the fans instantly went to max revs. The only thing I can do to stop this is to make a hard shutdown holding the power...
  9. Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max

Computer Turned off and the fans went on Max: I started up a game and when loading into it, my screen went black and then my GPU fan went crazy, nothing happened after that, the fan just stayed at 100%. So I restarted it and nothing happened, clicked on the game again and the same thing occurred. I've checked my Window...
  10. display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart: I had this issue over 3 months with GTX980 then I got new GPU GTX 1660 Super but still this happening this event log starts with - Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2020.19111.24110.0, time stamp: 0x5e7549b1 Faulting module name:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer resets with fans at full speed