Windows 10: Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

Discus and support Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After months of searching I checked the event Viewer and found It's the Kernel-Power Problem. The problem did not occur in safe mode but it did in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sparkford442, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

After months of searching I checked the event Viewer and found It's the Kernel-Power Problem. The problem did not occur in safe mode but it did in a Clean Boot. I have the "Details"

I do not know what most of this means so, experts of Microsoft help me figure this out

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 70d79b0c-b55e-4d02-b02c-1518bdd368c4?upload=true.png Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 6aa3bc3e-6ef4-4393-9e54-871a268a99af?upload=true.png

:)

Sparkford442, Apr 26, 2019
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Apr 26, 2019
  4. ryan5w4 Win User

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II

Okay! Here are the images:

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) [​IMG]

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) [​IMG]

And as for everything else: the BIOS has been updated, power plan was changed to High Performance, Speccy was installed, and I've done some reading on the driver verifier.

ryan5w4, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

1. Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Restarts

2. Computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts: I have Windows 11 installed on a new computer. It will randomly restart several times a day, and there isn't a discernable pattern to it. I've already tried many possible solutions, including a reinstall of Windows 11, BIOS update, and driver updates. I've also run numerous...
  3. computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  4. computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  5. Computer Randomly Restarts No BSOD

Computer Randomly Restarts No BSOD: In the event viewer it appears as a critical Kernel-Power error EventID 41. The BugcheckCode is 0 so I don't know how to proceed. I have yet to experience a random restart when running with my motherboard switched to SLOW_MODE, which appears to run the CPU at half...
  6. Computer keeps randomly restarting without BSOD

Computer keeps randomly restarting without BSOD: my computer was having random shutdowns so i took it to a repair shop and they told me it had a bad pcie port so i bought a new motherboard, had the repair shop install it, and now im still having random shutdowns. It seems to only happen when i stream on twitch and game at...
  7. BSOD and Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD and Random Restarts: I recently upgraded my computer and have been plagued by BSODs with varying error codes and random restarts on my machine. The RAM is new, so I suspect that the least. I ran memtest86 and found no issues over the course of many hours, so I don't suspect the SSD either. I also...
  8. Computer randomly restarting

Computer randomly restarting: I just got a new graphics card a gtx 1650 super, so we put in there it worked fine. the next morning however it crashed whenever anything opened. then one time I was able to open a fairly demanding game and play it for a bit then I quit the game and then it crashed my...
  9. Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD: My PC randomly restarted itself for the 3rd time in 2 days. Yesterday after a 2nd event I have disabled automatic restarts on system failure. Today computer has shut itself down and powered back on regardless while I was in other room. No entries in system log for today,...
  10. Random BSOD/restarts

Random BSOD/restarts: Hi there Having a bit of trouble with random restarts. I have updated various drivers, specifically the Nvidia driver, but nothing has made any difference. I have tried to pinpoint the cause, but it does seem to be completely random and happens when watching Netflix through...