Windows 10: Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

Discus and support Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After months of searching I checked the event Viewer and found It's the Kernel-Power Problem. The problem did not occur in safe mode but it did in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sparkford442, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

After months of searching I checked the event Viewer and found It's the Kernel-Power Problem. The problem did not occur in safe mode but it did in a Clean Boot. I have the "Details"

I do not know what most of this means so, experts of Microsoft help me figure this out

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 70d79b0c-b55e-4d02-b02c-1518bdd368c4?upload=true.png Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 6aa3bc3e-6ef4-4393-9e54-871a268a99af?upload=true.png

:)

Sparkford442, Apr 26, 2019
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Apr 26, 2019
  4. ryan5w4 Win User

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II

Okay! Here are the images:

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) [​IMG]

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) [​IMG]

And as for everything else: the BIOS has been updated, power plan was changed to High Performance, Speccy was installed, and I've done some reading on the driver verifier.

ryan5w4, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD)

1. Computer Randomly Restarts (No BSOD) - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly Restarts

2. Computer Restarts Randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Restarts Randomly.: Lately my computer has been restarting a lot, and I mean a lot, for no reason at all. I've ran all the troubleshooters and have the latest version if Windows, but it just restarts out of nowhere. If the computer is idle and its just sitting there, if you wait a bit, it would...
  3. Computer Restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Restarting randomly: Hello, After updating Windows Defender Antivirus my computer (Dell Inspiron Gaming) started to restart randomly. I went to go uninstall the update (KB2267602) but could not find the update. The same day that I installed the update I installed a new subscription to Norton. I...
  4. computer restarts randomly HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer restarts randomly HELP: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 30.09.2018 20:41:23 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2) User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-GUJ0G32 Description: The...
  5. Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly - No BSOD: My PC randomly restarted itself for the 3rd time in 2 days. Yesterday after a 2nd event I have disabled automatic restarts on system failure. Today computer has shut itself down and powered back on regardless while I was in other room. No entries in system log for today,...
  6. Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II: I know, it's probably not necessarily the fault of the game, but my computer works with almost all other games, so here it is. In case the specs I've given the forums aren't enough, here's my msinfo and dxdiag: DxDiag.txt msinfo32.txt I just built a new computer, and when...
  7. Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting

Random BSOD, freezing, and/or restarting: I recently replaced the mobo and the CPU on this system. I am getting BSOD and/or the computer randomly freeze or restart on its own. I did run the computer in safe mode for a whole day and did not have any of the aforementioned issues. Thank you for the help. 28683
  8. Random BSOD/restarts

Random BSOD/restarts: Hi there Having a bit of trouble with random restarts. I have updated various drivers, specifically the Nvidia driver, but nothing has made any difference. I have tried to pinpoint the cause, but it does seem to be completely random and happens when watching Netflix through...
  9. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...
  10. Computer randomly restarts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly restarts?: So I'm a programmer. Sometimes I take breaks, go to my couch and watch TV for about an hour. However, I still have documents open on my computer. My monitors turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. Randomly, I will see my monitors turn on and a blue screen on my computer...