Windows 10: Computer Randomly shutsdown

Discus and support Computer Randomly shutsdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently my computer has randomly frozen for a second and then restarted itself, sometimes multiple times a day. Just starting today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kieran Fung, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Computer Randomly shutsdown

Hi there,

Recently my computer has randomly frozen for a second and then restarted itself, sometimes multiple times a day. Just starting today, sometime it might not even start up and instead ask to repair windows. I have reinstalled windows but the problem keeps happening. What files would I need to attach so I can show what might be the cause of my problems?

After looking through my event viewer, all it says its that "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Best Regards,

Kieran

:)

Kieran Fung, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Devilz Win User

Computer shutsdown randomly

My computer started to shutdown randomly again. Then it keeps on restarting and shutting down - like a loop. I have changed PSU as well thinking it might help but it didn't.

Can anyone help as it's quite annoying that my PC randomly shutsdown and then it goes in loop and I can't use it. I have to unplug the power and wait for sometime before I can use it.

Need help to resolve this, it's so annoying...

Devilz, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Devilz Win User

Alright, as per title my pc justs shutsdown randomly and then comes back ON again. It has happened few times now, I have checked all cables and wiring, everything seems to be in place as it should be. Any guesses what could be the cause of it?

Cheers

Devilz, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Ronc303 Win User

Computer Randomly shutsdown

Could it be overheating? Have you checked the fan and processor for dust build up?

Ronc303, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Computer Randomly shutsdown

1. Computer Randomly shutsdown - Similar Threads - Computer Randomly shutsdown

2. Laptop shutsdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutsdown: I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec. 2 To turn on laptop at least I need to hold power button for 15sec otherwise it will shutdown.Initially it keeps turning off...
  3. My pc randomly shutsdown everytime i play games

My pc randomly shutsdown everytime i play games: Hey can someone help me when im playing games or in online class my pc shuts down after a big update last night and it never happend before but i think its something when the pc heats up like if it heats up it shuts down can someone help me fix it and before the update i can...
  4. My pc randomly shutsdown everytime i play games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc randomly shutsdown everytime i play games: Hey can someone help me when im playing games or in online class my pc shuts down after a big update last night and it never happend before but i think its something when the pc heats up like if it heats up it shuts down can someone help me fix it and before the update i can...
  5. Windows shutsdown during update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shutsdown during update: My pc updated like 3 times and all times it shutsdown at like 15% and then you cant even boot it up, it stays at the loading circle i fixed it both times just by restarting, going into safe etc but this time its clearly worse as i cant even go into safe mode, its just thr...
  6. Computer Shutsdown Instead of Sleeps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shutsdown Instead of Sleeps: I've been having this problem where my machine will hard shutdown instead of sleep. I'm running: Windows 10 Home ASUS Prime B350 Plus Mobo Ryzen 1700X I've seen this issue with some googling and I've tried the following fixes: Updated to the most recent BIOS v5602...
  7. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  8. System shutsdown abruptly

in Windows 10 Support
    System shutsdown abruptly: after running for a while, my laptop just powers off with no warning without regard to what was being run. My current suspicion is overheating, but how can i track the true cause. 162599
  9. System lockups then shutsdown

System lockups then shutsdown: After leaving an 3d application ,sometimes system locksup ,monitor goes to sleep and Windows restarts . Any idea what may be the cause and where should I be checking for errors? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem...
  10. Computer shutsdown randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shutsdown randomly: Alright, as per title my pc justs shutsdown randomly and then comes back ON again. It has happened few times now, I have checked all cables and wiring, everything seems to be in place as it should be. Any guesses what could be the cause of it? Cheers 68441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer shutsdown 1-2 times a day win 10