Windows 10: Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

Discus and support Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting the below error and am unsure how to fix it. Please help if you can! Source Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimP7, May 17, 2020.

1. KimP7 Win User

Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

Hello,

I am getting the below error and am unsure how to fix it. Please help if you can!

Source

Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Host Process

Summary

Driver host process timeout.

Date

‎5/‎16/‎2020 11:48 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period.

This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the quality of these drivers.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: WUDFHostProblem

EventClass: HostProblem

Problem: HostTimeout

DetectedBy: 2

UMDFVersion: 2.29.0

ExitCode: 103

Operation: 0

HardwareId: HID\VID_0951&PID_16A4&REV_0010&MI_03&Col02

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 21f2fb20cdb38bd210abee41ce6c75e4 1201315692027868644

Description

The Windows User-Mode Driver Framework detected that a driver host-process did not complete a critical operation within the allowed timeout period.

This report contains information about the process and the drivers running within and will be used to improve the quality of these drivers.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: WUDFHostProblem

EventClass: HostProblem

Problem: HostTimeout

DetectedBy: 2

UMDFVersion: 2.29.0

ExitCode: 103

Operation: 3

HardwareId: HID\VID_0951&PID_16A4&REV_0010&MI_03&Col02

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: bcf65f56dcd889bee51aefb0c95041dc 1520791366761726428

:)

KimP7, May 17, 2020

2. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, May 17, 2020
  3. Bellan299 Win User
    Computer shut down randomly kernel power

ive been trying to solve this problem for way to long. Its a windows error not my game. But when i play online games my computer Randomly restarts. Even if i download a different gane it shuts down. Even if i leave internet Explorer open it shuts down.
    But if i dont have anything else open besides the game it works fine. Ineef help asap

Bellan299, May 17, 2020
  4. Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

Computer shuts down randomly

Hi Holly,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Do you get any error message/code when the before the system shuts down?

2. Does the issue happen when your performing a particular task in your computer?

For now, I would suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and check if the issue persist. To do so follow the steps below:

• Open Run Command (Windows button +R)
    • A dialog box will open type “msconfig”
    • Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal
      as option.
    • Restart Computer
    Note: Follow the same procedure to undo Safe Mode, uncheck the Safe option and restart your system.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! :

1. Computer randomly shutting off, mostly when gaming... PLEASE HELP! : - Similar Threads - Computer randomly shutting

2. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  3. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  4. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games: Hello,So I've been having this issue where I'll be trying to launch or play a game and my pc randomly just shuts off and starts up again. Event viewer is displaying the following 2 errors after I start back up: 1. The WinRing0x64 service failed to start due to the following...
  5. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games: Hello,So I've been having this issue where I'll be trying to launch or play a game and my pc randomly just shuts off and starts up again. Event viewer is displaying the following 2 errors after I start back up: 1. The WinRing0x64 service failed to start due to the following...
  6. Computer randomly shuts off when running certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.: sorry for the all caps titles but I posted about this previously and it was removed by a moderator for supposedly violating the Microsoft code of conduct but after trying to remember what i wrote I honestly don't know why it was removed as no detail was provided but my guess...
  8. HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.

HELP PLEASE, My Computer Is BLUE SCREENING And SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY.: sorry for the all caps titles but I posted about this previously and it was removed by a moderator for supposedly violating the Microsoft code of conduct but after trying to remember what i wrote I honestly don't know why it was removed as no detail was provided but my guess...
  9. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  10. Computer randomly shuts off when not in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shuts off when not in use: I have been noticing that sometimes when I leave my Laptop running with the lid shut, I will come back to it hours later to find it has shut off. other times the fan will be running for some time after closing the lid. One time, I shut the lid one afternoon, and when I...