Windows 10: Computer Re-Loads Everything After Being Woken Up From Sleep.

Discus and support Computer Re-Loads Everything After Being Woken Up From Sleep. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I wake my computer up from sleep the apps will be there but other than that it behaves like a normal startup after shutdown. After awhile it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SamLappin, Oct 9, 2019.

1. SamLappin Win User

Computer Re-Loads Everything After Being Woken Up From Sleep.

When I wake my computer up from sleep the apps will be there but other than that it behaves like a normal startup after shutdown. After awhile it will only respond t the power button. Once it wakes up it re loads everything. Another thing it does is it will go through the BIOS and actually re-load windows. Is this normal for custom built computers? The specs are: Ryzen 5 2600 GTX 1660 Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Corsair Vengeance 16 GB and a Samsung 860 QVO SSD.

:)

SamLappin, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

Computer Shuts Down When Woken From Sleep Mode

Hi,

To help resolve your issue, we suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1:Run
    power troubleshooter

• On the search bar,type
      “Troubleshooting”

• Click
      “View All”
      on the left panel.

• Click
      Power,a new window will popup.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Safe mode

Check if issue persists in safe mode. To go to safe mode, follow these steps:

• Open Run Command (Windows
      button +R)

• A dialog box will open, type
      msconfig.

• Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.

• Restart Computer.

Note:Follow
    the same procedure to undo Safe Mode, uncheck the Safe option and restart your system.

Method 3: Clean boot

If the issue does not occur in safe mode, kindly check in clean boot. To place your computer in clean boot, refer
    to this
    link

Note:
    Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to
    reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    “ to reset computer as usual.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Oct 9, 2019
  3. PC woken up from sleep with no source of wake

Hi,

Since there was nothing wrong with the power options or profiles, a software might have triggered your PC to be woken up. We suggest that you perform a clean boot and see if it'll make a difference. You can check this
    article to learn how to do so.

Disclaimer: Run your computer normally after performing clean boot by following the steps on
    How to reset your computer after clean boot troubleshooting at the middle part of the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Computer sleeping

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Is you computer going to sleep while you're using it?
    • How many minutes does it take before your computer goes to sleep?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer Re-Loads Everything After Being Woken Up From Sleep. - Similar Threads - Computer Loads Everything

2. Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep: I have Asus Rog strix g17 for two weeks now and already had to recover windows two time because same issue.I'd put laptop in sleep, come back after while, woke it up and wifi "not available" which after couple minutes disappeared from everywhere completely. Firt time tried...
  3. Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disappeared after laptop woken up from sleep: I have Asus Rog strix g17 for two weeks now and already had to recover windows two time because same issue.I'd put laptop in sleep, come back after while, woke it up and wifi "not available" which after couple minutes disappeared from everywhere completely. Firt time tried...
  4. PC unresponsive after being woken up from the screens turning off after not being used

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC unresponsive after being woken up from the screens turning off after not being used: I have been having an issue recently where if my computer screens turn off after being idle for a certain amount of time, when I hit a key or move my mouse to wake it up, my pc will wake up but is unresponsive. I can't move my mouse and no keys I press are registered. The...
  5. PC unresponsive after being woken up from the screens turning off after not being used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC unresponsive after being woken up from the screens turning off after not being used: I have been having an issue recently where if my computer screens turn off after being idle for a certain amount of time, when I hit a key or move my mouse to wake it up, my pc will wake up but is unresponsive. I can't move my mouse and no keys I press are registered. The...
  6. PC unresponsive after being woken up from the screens turning off after not being used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sound doesnt work after PC is woken from sleeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesnt work after PC is woken from sleeping: Hi, so recently this issue started on my PC, when PC wakes up after falling asleep no sound can be heard. I got headphones connected via USB, reproductors via jack and even one my displays can play audio, I can select whichever of them I want from my sound options,...
  8. Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.: Hey everyone, I've had my Asus laptop (Windows 10, 7th gen i5, GTX 1060, 8GB ram and 256GB m.2 drive) for nearly 3 months now and I have a issue where I can put it to sleep but when woken up the screen stays black (not even backlight) and about 15 seconds later the laptop...
  9. Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop sometimes restarts when woken up from sleep.: Hey everyone, I've had my Asus laptop (Windows 10, 7th gen i5, GTX 1060, 8GB ram and 256GB m.2 drive) for nearly 3 months now and I have a issue where I can put it to sleep but when woken up the screen stays black (not even backlight) and about 15 seconds later the laptop...
  10. Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes when woken up from sleep: Hello! After the most recent update was pushed out and after I updated my PC, I have been noticing that whenever I wake up my PC from sleep, it will immediately get a blue screen. It won't go from my desktop to the blue screen, the first thing I see on my monitor is the blue...