Windows 10: Computer really slow

Discus and support Computer really slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sorry double post please delete it 153373 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kufr, Apr 1, 2020.

1. kufr Win User

Computer really slow

Sorry double post please delete it

:)

kufr, Apr 1, 2020

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Computer really slow

Windows Computer Really Slow

Hi! I'm having a weird problem where my computer has been really ridiculously slow to the point where it takes 20 minutes to boot. I'm running Windows 10 and when the computer is slow the task manager displays this:

http://i.imgur.com/VZ08HeO.png

At the moment my taskbar displays this:

http://i.imgur.com/6RedBYn.png

And I have reset/wiped my computer multiple times, this has done this on Windows 8, Windows 10 and I even tried Linux (Fedora) for a little. Same problem. I have tried disabling Superfetch, the background service and Windows search suggested in some videos
    regarding 100% disk usage. My PC Desktop is a pretty decent computer, the CPU a little iffy but it has not done this before (but now I am finally asking this question I have been having this problem for months).

Sometimes, when I reboot it 'scans and repairs my (CComputer really slow :) drive', but it really doesn't and I'm pretty sure somethings' really messed up with my Hard Drive.

I don't know if this is enough information, but I have to leave now, please, go ahead and ask for anything else regarding information about this. Thank you in advance!

PS: Sometimes it gets so slow where Task Manager stops responding, and sometimes Windows Explorer or Microsoft Windows stops responding entirely and the whole desktop is white. I really need help with this.

LittleBigBug_, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Computer really slow

1. Computer really slow - Similar Threads - Computer really slow

2. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer really slow: Hey so suddenly my laptop started being really slow to open programs and when they did finally open they would barely be able to run or would crash.I also noticed on task manager i would be using 30% or more of my memory when no programs were running. I thought that I...
  3. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer really slow: Hey so suddenly my laptop started being really slow to open programs and when they did finally open they would barely be able to run or would crash.I also noticed on task manager i would be using 30% or more of my memory when no programs were running. I thought that I...
  4. My computer is running really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is running really slow: Hello, I would like some assistance as my computer recently started running really slow. This started about 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to give me a call at 518-764-1564...
  5. My computer is running really slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is running really slow: Hello, I would like some assistance as my computer recently started running really slow. This started about 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to give me a call at 518-764-1564...
  6. My computer is really slow and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is really slow and unresponsive.: My computer, which I haven't used in a few weeks became very slow and unresponsive. My keyboard works fine, yet WHENEVER I try to type anything it doesn't show and goes slow. At times, whenever I drag my mouse over the bottom home bar it becomes a cursor and can't do...
  7. Really slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really slow computer: hello guys so I have a dell latitude e5440 and windows 10 and my problem is that all of a sudden my computer started working reallllyyy slowly it was perfectly fine until yesterday, it wasn’t slow at all but it happened all of a sudden it takes 30 min to log in and the...
  8. Windows 10 really, really, really slow!

Windows 10 really, really, really slow!: My son's computer is suddenly incredibly slow, like 4 or 5 mins from a mouse click to a response. I have tried all the "Windows is running slow" fixes, but since I can't open any settings apps, I am really stuck. I have tried rebooting in safe mode, but it won't - I have...
  9. Computer started running really slow

Computer started running really slow: My computer started running really slow yesterday and is still continuing that today. Is there something I can run to find out why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-started-running-really-slow/b031b823-0ac5-4647-b77d-29489da6e135
  10. After Shutdown My Computer Is Really Slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Shutdown My Computer Is Really Slow: So from when i bought the computer it ran slow after shutdown, i found a solution, to turn off the computer from the back(that worked) Today it happend to me again so i did it again, and it didn't work anymore. I have: CPU - i7 7700k GPU - gtx 1060 6GB 2 SSD's and 16 GB...