Windows 10: Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

Discus and support Computer rebooted from a bugcheck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Looks like my computer is rebooting seems from a bug check. I have seen it do this before seems to happen when left idle overnight never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mjb28, Apr 4, 2018.

1. mjb28 Win User

Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

Hello,

Looks like my computer is rebooting seems from a bug check. I have seen it do this before seems to happen when left idle overnight never happens during use.

Please let me know if more information is required than what is in the logs.

:)

mjb28, Apr 4, 2018

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. bugcheck was: 0x00000050

I keep getting this error code while starting up my PC. I tried searching online for help but couldn't find anything. How can I fix this?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffdb8aa2af2ffe, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802e132414d, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 182a8abe-364f-4371-8a0f-cba22de2146a.

SebastianCaraveo, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. bugcheck was: 0x00000050

Hi SebastianCaraveo,

Based on the information that you provided, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade of your Windows 10 computer. Refer to the link below for instruction and guidelines on how to repair your system.

How to: perform a repair upgrade using the Windows 10 ISO file

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Apr 4, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

It looks like there is something not quite right with your CPUID CPU-Z installation. A driver is triggering the crash:

Code: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_cpuz138_x64!unknown_function BUCKET_ID: AV_cpuz138_x64!unknown_function PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: AV_cpuz138_x64!unknown_function BugCheck A, {a67e78c, f, 1, fffff800064331a7} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz138_x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpuz138_x64.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : cpuz138_x64.sys ( cpuz138_x64+2084 )[/quote] Try reinstalling CPU-Z or uninstall it if you no longer use it.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
  5. mjb28 Win User
    Thanks, just removed it, will monitor of the next few days!

mjb28, Apr 5, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    Please run the beta log collector and post a new zip into this thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip
    (extract > open)

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
  7. mjb28 Win User
    Unfortunately it appeared to happen again.

Is there a specific tool that I should use to traverse the logs myself?

mjb28, Apr 5, 2018
  8. philc43 Win User

It looks like it is the same driver so you are going to have to manually find the file and remove it. There must be an entry somewhere in the start-up sequence that calls for the driver to load.

There is a useful program called Autoruns that you can use to find startup tasks on your PC and disable them.

Here is the driver file location: cpuz138_x64.sys 26/02/2015 6:04:34 PM
    \??\C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\cpuz138\

I use WinDBG to examine the mini-dump file created by the BSOD crash event. You can read up how to use it here.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
  9. mjb28 Win User
    Thanks Phil!

Found the culprit to be Corsair Link reinstalling the file and blocking deletion but got it all sorted now.

Thanks for the tools and info, will keep an eye to see what happens after I install the latest version of Link

mjb28, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck - Similar Threads - Computer rebooted bugcheck

2. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  3. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  4. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck: So I've had this problem before but it sort of fixed by uninstalling my graphics driver and then installing and older version, I've been using the older version ever since and my computer since hadn't crashed until 2 days ago. I check reliability monitor and here are the...
  6. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck: So I've had this problem before but it sort of fixed by uninstalling my graphics driver and then installing and older version, I've been using the older version ever since and my computer since hadn't crashed until 2 days ago. I check reliability monitor and here are the...
  7. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

8. Computer Rebooting from Bugcheck

Computer Rebooting from Bugcheck: After BSODing i'm gettting this error in event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb5809a4ff5f0, 0xffffb5809a4ff548, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021620-8328-01.dmp....
  9. Computer rebooting from BugChecks

Computer rebooting from BugChecks: My PC keeps restarting at random intervals. When having a look at the eventlogs, I see Event 101 - BugCheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffffa5889f490060, 0xffffd68f32a2f7d0, 0xffffa5889fbf49f0). A dump was...
  10. Computer Rebooted from Bugcheck

Computer Rebooted from Bugcheck: My computer crashed earlier today. It has a few times over the past few weeks as well. I'm trying to troubleshoot, any help would be appreciated. Here is a photo from the reliability monitor [ATTACH] Here is my DMP file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqL2smoKUAGAtjHKVfk_kLB6KBfh...