Windows 10: Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

Discus and support Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since March 25, 2021 my computer has been repeatedly crashing. I went to Windows reliability history and shows a bunch of failures. The first one where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by k088, Mar 27, 2021.

1. k088 Win User

Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

Since March 25, 2021 my computer has been repeatedly crashing. I went to Windows reliability history and shows a bunch of failures. The first one where windows stopped working says:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80182771358, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 78be7321-ec8e-447d-8738-90d24a4b35d3.

I copied the MEMORY.DMP file to my desktop, compressed it to a zip file, and uploaded it here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AobXyNrCzQO2iD98YnbM6n_PIB2z?e=rCqajZ

What's wrong with the computer? What do I do to fix it?

Thanks!!

:)

2. Joshmgm Win User

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I get the error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. My computer keeps rebooting. What are the steps?

Joshmgm, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Bugcheck Reboot

A computer we have repeatedly reboots and its rebooting from a bugcheck. Below is the bugcheck error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff806e80815b0, 0xffff98801eba2378, 0xffff98801eba1ba0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 29e4b389-356a-4f9a-96d7-bb99dc274d02.

I have a DMP file at www.dandblegalservices.com/memdump.dmp

Any help would be appreciated.

jhannahdnb, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

I have setup of windows server 2012 cluster machines.any one of the machine is always rebooting from bugcheck with below error coad.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000094, 0xfffff801dac14256, 0xffffd001d794db30, 0x0000000000000011). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 021219-123437-01.

please suggest a solution for this i am frustrated due to this issue now..

Aniket Shete, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was...

1. Computer rebooting - help? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was... - Similar Threads - Computer rebooting help

2. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: This computer has been running last 6 months without problem. It runs in a factory and there are no users interfacing with it. It started doing this a few days ago once a day to now every 30 minutes or so. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the memory dump...
  3. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: This computer has been running last 6 months without problem. It runs in a factory and there are no users interfacing with it. It started doing this a few days ago once a day to now every 30 minutes or so. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the memory dump...
  4. Help!! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Help! The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Computer keeps crashing with BSOD and the event viewer shows an error saying "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80074afb320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  7. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....: This has been happening for many days now, my computer just reboots itself on its own, this happens while im playing a game. I have chrome running in the background. When this bugcheck happens my computer screen just goes black and then my computer restarts. I dont know what...
  8. Computer rebooting from bugchecks constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....

9. Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows 10 version The issue seems to happen when I am playing computer games. I have reinstalled Windows 10 and only installed a few programs and the game. It seemed the issue was gone but then after a few hours it happened again. My pc is not overclocked, however it was...
  10. computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hello community, I get a blue screen on a computer with the error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005****ther card was changed and the computer re-installed. any help? [ATTACH]...