Windows 10: Computer Rebooting with no BSoD

Discus and support Computer Rebooting with no BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer has been reboting constantly. I used to have a problem with my m2 ssd for months, where it would randomly stop working and not even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gerardo Ramírez Avendaño, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Computer Rebooting with no BSoD

So my computer has been reboting constantly. I used to have a problem with my m2 ssd for months, where it would randomly stop working and not even the mobo would detect it sometimes, after long I decided to do a clean windows install even though windows wasnt failing and when the ssd booted there were no problems because I decided to format my ssd and see if maybe it was a bad partition or something. That did the trick. About 2 weeks before I did that, the pc started rebooting out of nowhere mid gaming, and I thought it was because I had just traveled and plugged my PC to a not so powerful NoBreak, so I plugged it directly to the wall and underclocked and unverdolted the gpu, it worked.

After the clean windows install SSD problems completely disappeared but even though I'm back home and my PC is plugged in where it always had been with no problem, it still reboots while gaming When I came back I undid the underclocks. First, it was rare, since yesterday it's been getting much faster after I start playing, in this case Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order, to the point I can't play for longer than 15minutes.

When the PC reboots, the monitor just stops showing anything, audio remains for maybe 5 seconds and then off and starts booting, and it acts like nothing happened. I'm thinking maybe its overheating, gpu or cpu, but I tried using the drivers verifier bye ZigZag3143 and the pc jsut wouldnt boot, but in this case with a BSoD. I undid the changes in Safe Mode so I could upload the minidumps

The 7453 one is the latest, happened while playing after maybe 10 minutes.

4312 I'm assuming happened when i did the drivers thing

8750 and 8437 I think happened while playing.

Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoceQypyxG6PrhFrKXcmsC6K1I77?e=frfUPA

I hope someone can help me with this, all I could do was use BlueScreenView but did not understand much of it.

:)

Gerardo Ramírez Avendaño, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jan 30, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Try OCCT with just one stick of ram if crash then try the 2nd stick by it self. Lets eliminate the ram from the scenario.

I would think its more likely to be the Ram cuz of OCCT or maybe the mobo but I doubt the tumble did anything to the CPU.

DRDNA, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Computer Rebooting with no BSoD

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Computer Rebooting with no BSoD

1. Computer Rebooting with no BSoD - Similar Threads - Computer Rebooting BSoD

2. The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD: The computer is getting rebooted frequentlyEvent Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000046, 0xffffd98b00000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I am using HP Notebook - 14s-cf0115tuProcessor IntelR CoreTM...
  3. The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD: The computer is getting rebooted frequentlyEvent Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000046, 0xffffd98b00000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. I am using HP Notebook - 14s-cf0115tuProcessor IntelR CoreTM...
  4. The computer is getting rebooted frequently BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck BSoD: Hello,I have been getting the BSoD for a while now and I have tried multiple online regimines to try and figure out what the problem is but I can't seem to find what it is. When checking event viewer, this is the error code I receive:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  6. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooted from a bugcheck BSoD: Hello,I have been getting the BSoD for a while now and I have tried multiple online regimines to try and figure out what the problem is but I can't seem to find what it is. When checking event viewer, this is the error code I receive:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  7. Computer rebooted from a bugcheck BSoD

8. Computer reboots without BSOD, sometimes with BSOD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer reboots without BSOD, sometimes with BSOD.: Hello all, Currently running Windows 10 Version 1909. I have been getting random reboots for about a month now. It started out as BSOD's and ranged with the errors that it got: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Sometimes it can go a week without a...
  9. BSOD - Computer rebooted from a bugcheck

BSOD - Computer rebooted from a bugcheck: Hello, over the past couple of weeks my PC has started suffering blue screens a lot. I've tried manually updating drives and removing old software I don't use any more that had errors in the event log, but nothing is helping. In the event log I'm seeing errors: "The computer...
  10. BSOD and the computer has rebooted..

BSOD and the computer has rebooted..: Hi , This happens often and i know have 147 windows error - event log help!!!!! the most recent was : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8030575fabf, 0xfffff282e17146a0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved...