Windows 10: Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

Discus and support Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; #1 Hi, i have a problem with my computer restarting without any message or blue screen mostly during gaming, but it happened during regular use too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LukaLazic, Apr 4, 2020.

1. LukaLazic Win User

Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

Hi, i have a problem with my computer restarting without any message or blue screen mostly during gaming, but it happened during regular use too.

So first thing i have done was reinstalling all my drivers. Reinstalled them manually, and with amd app nothing happened.

Gpu and cpu are not overheating and i'm not overclocking them, i have run disk check and ram check, no error found. So i guessed it's the drivers thing.

Event viewer said this : The process C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe DESKTOP-JI0I1V0 has initiated the restart of computer DESKTOP-JI0I1V0 on behalf of user DESKTOP-JI0I1V0\Luka for the following reason: Other Unplanned so i checked and didn't find solution for that

Then i run device verifier and bluescreenviewer showed that crash is happening because of ntoskrnl.exe and RTKVHD64.sys
    RTKVHD64.sys is audio driver so i rerolled it to previous version, still no fix. Reinstalled it, still no fix.
    I found some solutions about ntoskrnl.exe but neither one did work for me.

Reinstalled windows updates, nothing.

I even reinstalled system completely but crash is still occuring.

So here is ling to my 2 dump files and i would be very thankful if someone can help me.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apig1_24LJragWjFD31nT7_KU5Pj?e=FWIGhc
    My Spec:

CPU - AMD Athlontm X4 860K Quad Core Processor 3.70 GHz

GPU - Radeon RX 560

RAM - 8gb

:)

LukaLazic, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

1. Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen. - Similar Threads - Computer reboots itself

2. Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message: This has been happening on and off for a couple of years now. Every time it feels like it's sorted itself out, or I've sorted it, it happens again after a month or two of quiet. All of a sudden my PC will reboot, most often during gaming though not exclusively. In the past...
  3. Update Reboots without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Reboots without Warning: The Windows 10 operating system needs an internet connection to function at its best.This means that all updates are downloaded and installed at random times, as soon as they are made available; and the installation is followed by a reboot.This reboot could take place without...
  4. Update Reboots without Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Reboots without Warning: The Windows 10 operating system needs an internet connection to function at its best.This means that all updates are downloaded and installed at random times, as soon as they are made available; and the installation is followed by a reboot.This reboot could take place without...
  5. Update Reboots without Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer reboots itself without warning,message or blue screen.: Hi, i have a problem with my computer restarting without any message or blue screen mostly during gaming, but it happened during regular use too. So first thing i have done was reinstalling all my drivers. Reinstalled them manually, and with amd app nothing happened. Gpu...
  7. Computer goes into reboot without warning and sticks at BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer goes into reboot without warning and sticks at BIOS: Have been having issues recently with PC crashing for no apparent reason. When it spontaneously reboot, it sticks on the BIOS and then I have to do a hard boot via power button. Due to these issues, we discovered that the Windows updates were somehow disabled last year and...
  8. System reboots without warning repeatedly

System reboots without warning repeatedly: Hello! For the last month or so, I have had my system reboot without warning. The screens go black, the system goes quiet and then it starts as if I had just turned it on. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4551762 installed, and think I'm updated on all my hardware and...
  9. PC randomly reboots without warning

PC randomly reboots without warning: Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists. I used the windows...
  10. Computer restarting without warning/blue screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarting without warning/blue screen.: Hello, I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 7 and today I've started experiencing random computer restarts without any blue screen. I've checked temps and ran malware bytes to make sure it was nothing malicious but both were fine. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) A...