Windows 10: Computer recommendations

Discus and support Computer recommendations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you please help. I want to build a new computer for Microsoft flight sim 2020. What would be the best processor for running this software, a 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelBass4, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Computer recommendations

Can you please help. I want to build a new computer for Microsoft flight sim 2020. What would be the best processor for running this software, a 12 core or would an 8 core be sufficient. I know what the recommended spec is, but what to make sure I have plenty left for any addons.

Thanks Mick

:)

MichaelBass4, Jul 30, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Computer recommendations

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer recommendations

1. Computer recommendations - Similar Threads - Computer recommendations

2. I have a "the photo stick v's2 it wont open saved files on my computer how can I get them...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a "the photo stick v's2 it wont open saved files on my computer how can I get them...: I have purchased "THE PHOTO STICK" for use in the U.K. the device opens o.k on my H.P. COMPUTER WINDOW 10 but when I click on the saved files it wont open them can you help please e-mail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000f7 0x0000000000000e30, 0x0000acee855519d9, 0xffff53117aaae626, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6c209b74-ae70-4525-b9f3-29f3f77a0289 I have frequent PC crashes,...
  4. Clipboard popup won't go away. This is a shared work computer and it's annoying all of us...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard popup won't go away. This is a shared work computer and it's annoying all of us...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chailattewsoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9o9rl/clipboard_popup_wont_go_away_this_is_a_shared/
  5. offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    offsite computers need to dis-connect from domain and connected back any recommendation...: Need your recommendation - We having some fields computers that were connected with domain and get error with calculator, Sticky, Photo Viewer etc, it says "This App can't open" I did more troubleshooting, like run some commands from powershell, wsreset.exe, chkdsk /f,...
  6. Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming: Hi all-- My office is using me as a guinea pig for Windows 10. I am using an Acer ET322Qu monitor, which supports resolution up to 2560x1440. Right now, my computer maxes out at 1920x1080, which means that text looks wretched. My HP box only has the intel integrated...
  7. computers are slow and they say newer computers are slow any recommendations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computers are slow and they say newer computers are slow any recommendations: My Computers are slow and they say newer computers are slow also. Some say registry cleaners are not good for the registry and are snake oil. Any recommendations?...
  8. Best tutorials/recommendations for speeding up a slow computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best tutorials/recommendations for speeding up a slow computer: Hi, wondering what sort of resources are good for this? None of the tutorials linked in this forum seem to be directly about this topic, unless I missed something. In general my machine has been super slow, and I really don't understand enough about how Windows works to learn...
  9. computer block recommend to call 1 844 822 4116 what to do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer block recommend to call 1 844 822 4116 what to do ?: computer is block phone number is microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-block-recommend-to-call-1-844-822-4116/9ac4b411-b158-44a6-99e4-c2d88a76644d
  10. Recommendation of setting up a computer lab.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recommendation of setting up a computer lab.: Hello everyone, I have been recently asked to maintain a computer lab for my school. The person who was previously in charge of it tried to create his own image, which caused a lot of software issues and slowness. Beyond me making my own image, I would like some...