Windows 10: Computer recommendations

Discus and support Computer recommendations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you please help. I want to build a new computer for Microsoft flight sim 2020. What would be the best processor for running this software, a 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelBass4, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Computer recommendations

Can you please help. I want to build a new computer for Microsoft flight sim 2020. What would be the best processor for running this software, a 12 core or would an 8 core be sufficient. I know what the recommended spec is, but what to make sure I have plenty left for any addons.

Thanks Mick

:)

MichaelBass4, Jul 30, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Computer recommendations

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer recommendations

1. Computer recommendations - Similar Threads - Computer recommendations

2. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  3. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  4. I restarted my computer and the spreadsheet is not working. I followed in recommendation to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restarted my computer and the spreadsheet is not working. I followed in recommendation to...: I restarted my computer windows 10 and the spreadsheets not working. I downloaded spreadsheet app and doesnt have features I had. How do I remove the app and which app should I download?...
  5. I restarted my computer and the spreadsheet is not working. I followed in recommendation to...

I restarted my computer and the spreadsheet is not working. I followed in recommendation to...: I restarted my computer windows 10 and the spreadsheets not working. I downloaded spreadsheet app and doesnt have features I had. How do I remove the app and which app should I download?...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer". Tried everything recommended...

Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer". Tried everything recommended...: I’ve tried the different options under advanced options. I’ve tried logging into Microsoft when it asks for Bit recovery and the @ button won’t work. So logged onto my other device for the key, and laptop says the key is wrong when it isn’t because the date it was registered...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer". Tried everything recommended...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer". Tried everything recommended...: I’ve tried the different options under advanced options. I’ve tried logging into Microsoft when it asks for Bit recovery and the @ button won’t work. So logged onto my other device for the key, and laptop says the key is wrong when it isn’t because the date it was registered...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer". Tried everything recommended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended setting to protect your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended setting to protect your computer: I had a problem with the update and after I searched it turned out that the problem was in its firewall that was off. I've tried to turn on and restore default but it's all not work, my firewall is still off and I can't install updates to my laptopPlease help me with this, im...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended setting to protect your computer

Windows Defender Firewall is not using the recommended setting to protect your computer: I had a problem with the update and after I searched it turned out that the problem was in its firewall that was off. I've tried to turn on and restore default but it's all not work, my firewall is still off and I can't install updates to my laptopPlease help me with this, im...