Windows 10: Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

Discus and support Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tristen Lancon, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was ever plugged in to begin with. No devices related are shown like they never existed, and attempting 99% of the copy paste fixes I see on the internet's impossible for me because it's all related to even being able to see the devices to begin with, which the computer entirely isn't. So before I get those same answers again, he

:)

Tristen Lancon, Mar 1, 2024

2. how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input

i have a device that is a mic but is recognized as a speaker due to the combo jack. i heard i can fix it by changing the jack to only accept input

wojtek Kościukiewicz, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Audio Jack playing pc sounds into mic input even with mic muted

I have a dell g7 laptop that has one 3.5 audio jack installed. I bought a corsair headset with a 3.5 jack on it, when I plugged it in my computer asked what type of device it was and i selected headset with mic. Everything works with output sound into my headset but with the mic it picks up the sounds from the pc and puts them into the input of the mic as well so my friends on discord can hear every sound that comes out my pc. This also happens with general recording as well. I have tried uninstalling realtek multiple times and I seen a video on youtube about using realtek audio manager, ( not the realtek audio console ) to change a setting about tying up the audio jacks together. I dont have this audio manager on windows 11 on my pc but i am trying to figure out how to do this so i can have my input and output free from eachother.

Brandon Jan, Mar 1, 2024
  4. JosephT71 Win User

Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input

Laptops with a single audio combo jack require a TRRS mic. When you plug in your TRRS mic into a single combo jack, you have to select "mic in".

Computers with 2 separate audio jacks require a TRS mic.

Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen. b248147c-b6ba-4008-ba99-2f4d43a7bc7a?upload=true.png

JosephT71, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

1. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen. - Similar Threads - Computer refusing accept

2. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  3. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  4. how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input: i have a device that is a mic but is recognized as a speaker due to the combo jack. i heard i can fix it by changing the jack to only accept input...
  5. how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn a combo jack to only accept mic input: i have a device that is a mic but is recognized as a speaker due to the combo jack. i heard i can fix it by changing the jack to only accept input...
  6. My computer wont accept any input audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont accept any input audio: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  7. My computer wont accept any input audio

My computer wont accept any input audio: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  8. My computer wont accept any input audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...
  10. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...