Windows 10: Computer rejects internet

Discus and support Computer rejects internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer show a perfect connection to my home WiFi, yet it refuses to connect. Ethernet cables don't help, and I've had 4 different WiFi adapters. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeHicks1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. JoeHicks1 Win User

Computer rejects internet

My computer show a perfect connection to my home WiFi, yet it refuses to connect. Ethernet cables don't help, and I've had 4 different WiFi adapters. I reinstalled my drivers 3 times, and keep them up to date when my internet works. The "WPA" button doesn't work on the new router, and I had issue with my old router and my new one. Its not the cords either. This has been going on for years, and its only MY computer. What do I do?

:)

JoeHicks1, Aug 23, 2019

2. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Aug 23, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer rejects internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer rejects internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Computer rejects internet - Similar Threads - Computer rejects internet

2. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  3. system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system will not open computer, rejects any PIn, rejects any password: This for over a week. I get a message to type a1b2c3 to try again, but any PIN I enter will be judged incorrect, likewise any password. I changed these because system wouldn't recognize old ones, but it does recognize new ones either....
  4. Access Rejected - ?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  5. Access Rejected - ?????

Access Rejected - ?????: I am so frustrated...for the past couple of years, I have been using my computer to access safeway.com and fredmeyer.com each week to view their weekly ads, create my shopping lists and add digital coupons to my accounts. Suddenly, a couple weeks ago, both of those websites...
  6. Palm rejection

Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  7. Rejected Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rejected Credentials: I have several computers on a home network. All are running Win10. One computer has a second HD and all users have full access to all files on this shared drive. That PC also has a shared printer. All computers use Microsoft account login although some users use a PIN. Two...
  8. Replies rejected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replies rejected: Some days ago, I asked for suggestions as to why my Dell OptiPlex 780, running Windows 10, was not letting me set up wi-fi. A number of people kindly responded. I then tried to reply to each person to thank them for their help and to let them know how matters were getting...
  9. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  10. NSOnlineplayer rejected

in Windows 10 Customization
    NSOnlineplayer rejected: Hi i am a member of an on demand video web site that uses a video player which gives after download and support the video play of this site. i install the player correctly but when i try to start a video link this video player starts for one second and windows 10 imedietly...