Windows 10: Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys

Discus and support Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, Trying to research this issue on my own lead me here so I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I built a computer with new hardware a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vyx313, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Vyx313 Win User

Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys

Hello All,

Trying to research this issue on my own lead me here so I'm hoping someone might be able to help. I built a computer with new hardware a few days ago and did a fresh install of windows 10 pro. Several times a day I find that my computer has restarted itself. I figured out how to open the minidump files in WinDbg Preview but I'm not really sure what they're telling me. Both appear to reference iaStorAC.sys. Can someone help me figure out what's causing the issue?

Thanks,
    Brandon

Most recent 2 dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As5taxOs3UJbaemKYMTNmlwGr4o?e=b4v0Yk

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As5taxOs3UJbgdkbADwM6zmoebx7Eg?e=E11asw

:)

Vyx313, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Sep 1, 2020
  3. repeatedly restarting

Hi,

Having damaged system files can be one of the possible reasons why your computer is restating unexpectedly and repeatedly. To help us provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions.

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when your laptop is repeatedly restarting?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot to your device. This
    link
    provides further information about how clean boot works and how to perform a clean boot in Windows devices.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 1, 2020
  4. PT
    pt Win User

Computer restarts!

check your option in BIOS dor the computer to restart once it's reaches a x temp., it's probabily too low
    can you post your full sys specs?

Thema:

1. Computer Repeatedly Restarting - iaStorAC.sys - Similar Threads - Computer Repeatedly Restarting

2. Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freeze and then Restarts. Repeatedly: Hi Guys/Girls. First off English is not my best language im Afrikaans and from south Africa. I Built my wife a computer that she can use in the office. it was fine for years. So after doing a Gpu Upgrade and also rebuilding the Pc into a new pretty Pink case with Rgb lights...
  3. BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC: Hi I have a BSOD problem with a Windows 10 build 19041.630 I had an issue with long boot-times before (was related to USB hardware fault). When fixing this I had to run a few other windows updates which had been proponed. When doin this I also had to update the raid driver to...
  4. Cannot reset my computer, and computer is restarting repeatedly.

Cannot reset my computer, and computer is restarting repeatedly.: Hi I was noticing that the performance of some of my games had dropped recently, and I figured it was about time to do a full reset of it to start over from a clean slate. I searched for the reset function for my PC, and started the process. After waiting a little while, it...
  5. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  6. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  7. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
  10. Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys

Repeated BSOD Netwtk06.sys: I have had usually 5 or 6 BSOD screens each day for a couple of months now. The only remedy I can find is to install Ubuntu along side of Windows and use that as my goto operating system. Please let me know when Microsoft can or finally does solve the problem that is highly...