Windows 10: Computer requires sign in?

Discus and support Computer requires sign in? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My computer started asking for a password, although it's set to never. Also it created an account from my administrative account, and just entered a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RogerBenson76, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Computer requires sign in?

My computer started asking for a password, although it's set to never. Also it created an account from my administrative account, and just entered a partial email address. How do I remove the requirement for a password, (it's still set to never), and how do I delete the ghost account that is a clone of my administrative account, and does not show up in users, except the lower left screen, and when it tells me the account and password are incorrect?

:)

RogerBenson76, Sep 14, 2019
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 25, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Computer requires sign in?

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Computer requires sign in?

1. Computer requires sign in? - Similar Threads - Computer requires sign

2. sign-in requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign-in requirements: Hello,Before the last recent update of Windows I would sign into my account either with my fingerprint or with my PIN. Since some days after the update, every time I scan my finger successfully my PIN is also asked to unlock Windows. I checked the sign in requirements in the...
  3. sign-in requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign-in requirements: Hello,Before the last recent update of Windows I would sign into my account either with my fingerprint or with my PIN. Since some days after the update, every time I scan my finger successfully my PIN is also asked to unlock Windows. I checked the sign in requirements in the...
  4. sign-in requirements

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  6. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  7. Require sign-in

8. Sign-in Requirement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in Requirement: I no longer want to "Sign In" to use my computer. How do I eliminate this step. Have tried to do so in Settings to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-requirement/5a712ee9-c859-42a4-a5e3-b94625fe21a4
  9. Sign in Required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sign in Required: Sign in Required pop up for any document I try to save. "we can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired". Removed the requirement for the pin and now the sign in button only reopens the prompt that sign in is required. The same issue...
  10. Require sign in

Require sign in: I am unable to change require sign in. That field is greyed out and says, Windows hello is preventing some options from being shown. How do I change this? This is on a computer I just purchased. Thank you....