Windows 10: Computer reset issue

Discus and support Computer reset issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, After I have done a reset of my computer using the reset function of Windows 10, I think it does not work. I have chosen to clear my apps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian Chen54321, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Computer reset issue

Hi,

After I have done a reset of my computer using the reset function of Windows 10, I think it does not work.

I have chosen to clear my apps, settings and files during the reset, but after the reset they are not cleared. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Ian Chen54321, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. swat354 Win User

Computer reset issue

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Computer reset issue

1. Computer reset issue - Similar Threads - Computer reset issue

2. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.: When I try logging back in I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried everything in the advanced recovery. I reset it completely, system restore, startup settings and startup repair but didn't work....
  3. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.: When I try logging back in I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried everything in the advanced recovery. I reset it completely, system restore, startup settings and startup repair but didn't work....
  4. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forcing computer to reset and now has issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forcing computer to reset and now has issue: I force my computer to do a reset and now my Store is gone on the machine. I tried the command wsreset however it is still not showing. Any help?...
  6. Forcing computer to reset and now has issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing computer to reset and now has issue: I force my computer to do a reset and now my Store is gone on the machine. I tried the command wsreset however it is still not showing. Any help?...
  7. Forcing computer to reset and now has issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reset issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset issue: I have ro reset the all apps without deleting the personal file and data. But window is too many time to 0 to 9 % resetting this pc.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-issue/fd35a0dd-05c2-4f41-abcd-42cdfbbef01f
  9. reset issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset issues: I am using windows 10 and when I go to reset my pc it acts like it is resetting and then I get a message saying it cannot be reset and no changes were made. Any ideas as to what is wrong or what I can do to reset my computer back to its factory settings?...
  10. Resetting computer and disc space issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resetting computer and disc space issues: My computer (Microsoft surface pro) has been telling me that I do not have enough disc space so I went in to storage and deleted temporary files and some apps. However, the storage bar does not change and says I have no storage. I went to reset my computer to help solve this...