Windows 10: Computer reset loop asking to put on password

Discus and support Computer reset loop asking to put on password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is stuck on a loop i updated windows And it is stuck on a screen telling me to put in my password not on the Windows home login but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhantomCoast, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Computer reset loop asking to put on password

My computer is stuck on a loop i updated windows

And it is stuck on a screen telling me to put in my password not on the Windows home login but the page you go on when you reset or when errors happen help please

:)

PhantomCoast, Nov 30, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Computer reset loop asking to put on password

Computer asking for password

Hi Carolyn,

If you are using your Microsoft account as login to your Windows 10 PC, you can reset it by following the steps provided in this support article on

how to reset your Microsoft account password

If you are using a local user account and forgot the password, you can select the
    Reset password link on the sign-in screen upon entering an invalid password. This will appear if you previously setup security questions for your local user account.

If the recommendations above is not applicable, you might need to reset your PC to continue using it. This will remove all of your data, programs, and settings. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    2. While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    3. On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot >
      Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    4. Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer reset loop asking to put on password

1. Computer reset loop asking to put on password - Similar Threads - Computer reset loop

2. How to reset a computer when the automatic repair is asking for a password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset a computer when the automatic repair is asking for a password?: So I hit Shift + Delete on the users folder and it broke windows. And when I restarted and i tried to Reset my computer it asks for a user password that never existed and because my user folder is broken it thinks there is one... Please help me reset it....
  3. How to reset a computer when the automatic repair is asking for a password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset a computer when the automatic repair is asking for a password?: So I hit Shift + Delete on the users folder and it broke windows. And when I restarted and i tried to Reset my computer it asks for a user password that never existed and because my user folder is broken it thinks there is one... Please help me reset it....
  4. How to reset a computer when the automatic repair is asking for a password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to put password on factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to put password on factory reset: Hello everyone, Is there a possibility to put a password on the option to factory reset my PC. I have searched google for a while but I could not find suitable answer which worked. Thank you! submitted by /u/HankHoody [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer asks for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer asks for password: Hey i rest my computer and now it asks for a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/computer-asks-for-password/0f2a89fa-576a-4083-8b0e-fd6f8491875f"
  10. Computer asking for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer asking for password: About 2 months ago I turned on my computer and it was asking for an administrator password. I don't have one so I put it in the too hard basket and kept using my ipad instead. Now I have just turned my laptop on to see if it has the same message but instead in the middle of...