Windows 10: Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

Discus and support Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago when Microsoft gave Java owners a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 I redeemed my code. The game was installed and I could play it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bryce1000000, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

A while ago when Microsoft gave Java owners a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 I redeemed my code. The game was installed and I could play it. Now, after factory resetting my computer, the Microsoft store does not think I own the game. I claimed the code on 28 November, 2015 and would now like to be able to download and play it again. Please help me, seeing as how I do not want to purchase another copy of Minecraft.

:)

Bryce1000000, Jan 24, 2019

2. Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

A while ago when Microsoft gave Java owners a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 I redeemed my code. The game was installed and I could play it. Now, after factory resetting my computer, the Microsoft store does not think I own the game. I claimed the
    code on 28 November, 2015 and would now like to be able to download and play it again. Please help me, seeing as how I do not want to purchase another copy of Minecraft.

Bryce1000000, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 16, 2019
  4. tolsen64 Win User

Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

1. Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me. - Similar Threads - Computer Reset Minecraft

2. Minecraft is locking me out of my own computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is locking me out of my own computer: So I have Windows 11 and tried to install Minecraft and since I had a local account instead of Microsoft account it would not let me install it.After syncing the Microsoft account to the local account I was able to install Minecraft but had an error about Microsoft store that...
  3. Minecraft is locking me out of my own computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is locking me out of my own computer: So I have Windows 11 and tried to install Minecraft and since I had a local account instead of Microsoft account it would not let me install it.After syncing the Microsoft account to the local account I was able to install Minecraft but had an error about Microsoft store that...
  4. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  5. Windows 10 no longer gives me access to my own computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no longer gives me access to my own computer.: Recently, I got a new computer, and had not done much yet. I was given a free 30 day trial of McAfee antivirus. I had tried to download a popular game "Team fortress 2" but when I tried to open the game, I was prompted to download the steam client itself. Then, it told...
  6. I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own the current version of minecraft for windows 10 and the microsoft store wants me to...: So, I uninstalled it for a while and today i went to reinstall it but it now says for me to pay $20 USD again which I don't have the money to. All I did before was clear my temporary files to make room for Minecraft ... Is there a way for me to get it back or would i have to...
  7. I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Switched Computers Now I Have To Pay: So for Christmas 2019 I got a new computer. Now, on my old laptop I had Minecraft Win10 and I redeemed it when on the same Microsoft Account as the one I am trying to get it on now but it just says not sold separately and Free Trial. Please help me try to resolve my issue....
  8. I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition...: When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it has already been...
  9. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition will not download despite me owning it: I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in April but when I redeemed it, I never got the game. It does not show up in my library or ready to install, and I cannot redeem the code again. My purchase history even says I got the game, but I cannot play it. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset minecraft windows 10

2. undelete world minecraft windows 10 edition com.mojang

3. how to reset minecraft for windows 10