Windows 10: Computer Reset - OOBE error code

Discus and support Computer Reset - OOBE error code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to reset my dell laptop and I get to logging into my Microsoft account then a blue screen that says: "Something went wrong You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeslieCollins-Smith, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Computer Reset - OOBE error code

I have been trying to reset my dell laptop and I get to logging into my Microsoft account then a blue screen that says:

"Something went wrong​

You can try again, or skip for now​

OOBEMSAHELLO​

I've clicked the try again button but I continue to receive the above message. When I click the skip for now button it takes me to the "Create a PIN" page and I try to complete this and I get a blue screen that says:​

Something went wrong​

We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip and setup a PIN later.​

And I am unable to skip or try again the page gets locked and my cursor moves but I can't click on either of the buttons at the bottom of the page. I have been trying this for a good part of today and I'm beyond frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.​

:)

LeslieCollins-Smith, Apr 7, 2020

2. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Apr 7, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Computer Reset - OOBE error code

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Computer Reset - OOBE error code

1. Computer Reset - OOBE error code - Similar Threads - Computer Reset OOBE

2. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  3. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  4. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  5. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  6. Surface OOBE Error Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface OOBE Error Help: Hi all, So I've run into an issue initializing my surface go and I'm not sure what to do. Here's my brief on the situation: I've had my surface go for a year and it's worked well. Never really had a problem with it. I'm passing it along to someone else and so I did the...
  7. Intune OOBE password reset issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intune OOBE password reset issue: your password was successfully updated, but our servers take a little time to catch up, please try signing in again in a few minutes. i'm in Hybrid mode, i can do the password reset i see on premiss that it is succesfully changed, how ever when i hit the sign it doesnt go...
  8. OOBE

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBE: My OOBE stopped part way through, so how can I start it back to gfinish it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe/067e1b25-9e60-4a45-9812-cfcf891d43c0
  9. OOBE errors?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE errors?: I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so I installed windows 10 on it but on the setup it keeps coming up with OOBE errors and I get past them but then at the end it just goes back the start of the setup. Any help would be amazing....
  10. Windows 10 oobe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 oobe error: Hello, i have an HP pc which i upgraded to window 10 using the mediacreation tool and used the "upgrade this pc" option. It all worked fine, was using it for about 2 months, but due to slow performance i thought i should reset. I did so with the "clean drives" option... It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobemsahello windows 10

2. oobemsahello