Windows 10: Computer Reset Question

Discus and support Computer Reset Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer: Toshiba laptop, Windows 10 pro I've reset my device several times to factory settings in the recent past. My question is: Is it possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr Ed, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Computer Reset Question

My computer: Toshiba laptop, Windows 10 pro

I've reset my device several times to factory settings in the recent past. My question is: Is it possible to reset a computer too many times and cause problems, or is there some sort of limitation? So far, I've not experienced any problems. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Ed

:)

Mr Ed, Jan 14, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 14, 2021
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Computer Reset Question

WHEN WILL MICROSOFT HAVE UPDATE FOR WINDOWS 10 SOLITAIRE COLLECTION TO RESET STATISTICS?

Hello Brette,

Thank you for responding back and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on this link Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community
    • Click on box under “Find a Topic or Ask a Question” and type your question(for e.g.: reset statistics.)
    • Place cursor on suggestion listed and select appropriate search result

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be glad to help you further.

Ravindra Kamath, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Computer Reset Question

1. Computer Reset Question - Similar Threads - Computer Reset Question

2. Factory reset question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset question: Hello, I'm wondering if i factory reset my pc will it only reset the C: drive or the other drives like D: or E:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-question/ab9b8823-1285-4961-8e78-df08d2f1e3f4
  3. Factory reset question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset question: Hello, I'm wondering if i factory reset my pc will it only reset the C: drive or the other drives like D: or E:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-question/ab9b8823-1285-4961-8e78-df08d2f1e3f4
  4. Factory reset question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Factory reset question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset question: Do I need to be connected to the internet for it to factory reset. I bought a laptop that, nitro 5. I'm not happy with it. And thats why I ask this. Last time I tried this it said problems trying factory reset and it did factory reset. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker...
  6. Factory Reset Question

Factory Reset Question: I bought my laptop with windows 8 on it, I later upgraded to windows 10, If i attempt a factory reset, which version will end up on the laptop after the reset? And is there anything alse I have to know about before attempting a factory reset? submitted by /u/julius_33...
  7. Resetting Question

Resetting Question: So I am resetting my laptop (keeping my files option) So after 4 hours nothing just power button light goes on and off (maybe restarting over and over ) I had about 600 GB of data in D Drive which I wanted to keep. So what's the problem here ? Why is it taking so long?...
  8. Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question

Problem with resetting computer and Media Creation Tool question: Hi, my question is: I can't reset my computer the conventional way, it says "An error has occurred, no changes were made.", so my question is: can I use the media creation tool to reset my computer but keep my Windows 10 activation license? Or will I need a new one? Thanks...
  9. factory reset question

factory reset question: I have a windows 7 laptop that was upgraded to 10 with free upgrade. I am selling it and i am wondering if i perform factory reset will it revert back to 7 or stay with 10?...
  10. Reset Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Question: Hello, I am trying to reset my laptop, and it has been stuck in the "Preparing to reset" process for hours now. It's been stuck at 1% the whole time. Is there anything I can do to make this process faster?...