Windows 10: Computer reset stuck

Discus and support Computer reset stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started a FULL PC reset about 5 hours ago. As in removing all my files. Everything was going fine until now. The percentage has been stuck at 46% now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaitlyn_, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Kaitlyn_ Win User

Computer reset stuck

I started a FULL PC reset about 5 hours ago. As in removing all my files. Everything was going fine until now. The percentage has been stuck at 46% now for almost an hour! I'm not sure what to do as it is getting very hot but I do not want to risk harming my computer by shutting it off. What is there to do?

:)

Kaitlyn_, Mar 5, 2019

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 5, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Computer reset stuck

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer reset stuck

1. Computer reset stuck - Similar Threads - Computer reset stuck

2. Reset failed and now computer is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset failed and now computer is stuck: Hi there,Last night I tried to reset my computer but the reset failed. It got stuck at 18% for hours so I turned it off. When I turned it back on it displayed the following. “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot...
  3. Reset failed and now computer is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset failed and now computer is stuck: Hi there,Last night I tried to reset my computer but the reset failed. It got stuck at 18% for hours so I turned it off. When I turned it back on it displayed the following. “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot...
  4. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck in boot manager after reset: I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called "windows 10"....
  5. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  6. I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck: So basically I went to reset my computer through windows you know the whole reset this pc option to delete all files and reinstall windows and now it's stuck on the loading at startup constantly turning off and on how do I fix it submitted by /u/_HentaiLord_ [link]...
  7. Computer gets stuck when resetting

Computer gets stuck when resetting: (Sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile) So for the first time in forever I got do to some gaming yesterday on my computer (Acer Nitro 5 if that helps any). Everything was running smoothly as usual and upon powering off nothing unusual happened. Upon booting up my computer...
  8. Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuck resetting at 10 percent: I'm doing a full drive reset but its been stuck at 10 percent for the last hour. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-resetting-at-10-percent/3ebcf07d-10c5-439a-939b-82fd59173cb1
  9. Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent

Reset Computer stuck at 99 percent: Hello, I did a system reset on my computer to erase all files and clear everything to factory settings. My computer has been stuck at “resetting this PC 99%” for almost 36 hours now. I’ve tried researching online and the only thing I find are a lot of post from 2015...
  10. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset the Pc when it is stuck in reset