Windows 10: Computer reset turning off at 65%.

Discus and support Computer reset turning off at 65%. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Computer reset turning off at 65%.

I decided to reset my computer because its been glitching a lot and its very slow. While the reset was happening it just shuts down. I waited 5 minutes then I turned it back on. It was at 64%. When it went to 65% it just turned off. I turned it back on. It was at 64% again but when it went to 65% it turned off again. Tried again 10 minutes later but same thing kept happening. I came to the conclusion that my computer is broken. Please reply with an idea to fix it. It is an Acer Aspire Laptop. There is no way to get out of the screen. It just says the reset will take a while and the percentage its at.

submitted by /u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Slow-Kaleidoscope725, Feb 23, 2021
  2. GlenCort Win User

Cant login to computer following turning off during reset

So recently I wanted to reset my computer and after noticing that the Installing Windows stage was stuck at 65% I took to the internet for help and it was suggested to turn off my computer. Well now that Ive done that its asking me to login and when I
    enter my email and password (which I know is right) it says Im wrong and so now Im locked out of my computer.

GlenCort, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Resetting my computer taking days

Hi everyone,

I had a 100% disk usage issue tried every troubleshooting steps i could find online nothing worked. So i decided to do a full clean hdd factory reset but it's currently been 2 days 10hrs and the computer is only at 65% it still goes up but it's taking really
    long is this normal?

Any suggestions?

lornemiller1, Feb 23, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Computer reset turning off at 65%.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Computer reset turning off at 65%.

1. Computer reset turning off at 65%. - Similar Threads - Computer reset turning

2. My computer turned off while resetting and it won’t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer turned off while resetting and it won’t work: I was resetting my computer and my computer turned off and now it keeps giving me a screen that says Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click “OK” to restart the...
  3. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  4. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  5. Resetting this pc 65%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting this pc 65%: Hello, Im factory resetting my laptop right now because of some problems. It has been running well until it hits 65%. My laptop is now stuck in resetting this pc 65% for over 2 hours. Anyone can tell me what I can do? I can wait for more hours but i just want to know what i...
  6. Resetting this pc 65%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting this pc 65%: Hello, Im factory resetting my laptop right now because of some problems. It has been running well until it hits 65%. My laptop is now stuck in resetting this pc 65% for over 2 hours. Anyone can tell me what I can do? I can wait for more hours but i just want to know what i...
  7. Resetting this pc 65%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Computer turning on is a turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  9. Laptop frozen on 65% factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop frozen on 65% factory reset: Hi there, i been waiting for my laptop to factory reset for about 6 hours but its been frozen on 65% and the dots that are supposed to rotate in a circle have been frozen for about 4 hours now and it won't budge. I'm not sure what I should do I unplugged the charger but I...
  10. Cant login to computer following turning off during reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login to computer following turning off during reset: So recently I wanted to reset my computer and after noticing that the Installing Windows stage was stuck at 65% I took to the internet for help and it was suggested to turn off my computer. Well now that Ive done that its asking me to login and when I enter my email and...