Windows 10: Computer Reset

Discus and support Computer Reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i recently reset my computer, and after tried using my microsoft account to login, but it will not work whatsoever. I tried the troubleshoot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethCurran1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Computer Reset

i recently reset my computer, and after tried using my microsoft account to login, but it will not work whatsoever. I tried the troubleshoot and enabling safe mode but it says location not available whenever I do. Now its saying to contact a administrator. Help!!

:)

ElizabethCurran1, Sep 25, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 25, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 25, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Computer Reset

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Computer Reset

1. Computer Reset - Similar Threads - Computer Reset

2. Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.: Ha da new computer out of the box. Filled in all the login data required by microsoft. Added other progams and logins I need. Because i have no faith in Microsoft at all I created a restore point before allowing the first update.The update erased all my data, reset my...
  3. Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update erased my data and reset my computer.: Ha da new computer out of the box. Filled in all the login data required by microsoft. Added other progams and logins I need. Because i have no faith in Microsoft at all I created a restore point before allowing the first update.The update erased all my data, reset my...
  4. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  5. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  6. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Resetting Password To Unlock Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Password To Unlock Computer: Hello,My son was messing with his computer and somehow changed the password to unlock the computer upon start-up. I did some Googling and found that I need to create a Password Reset Disk, however, when I click on the link on my wife's computer to start that process, nothing...
  8. Resetting Password To Unlock Computer

Resetting Password To Unlock Computer: Hello,My son was messing with his computer and somehow changed the password to unlock the computer upon start-up. I did some Googling and found that I need to create a Password Reset Disk, however, when I click on the link on my wife's computer to start that process, nothing...
  9. How can I reset my computer to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my computer to an earlier date: How can I reset my computer to an earlier date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-computer-to-an-earlier-date/26b92acf-f65e-423e-b927-bcbb071f6648
  10. How can I reset my computer to an earlier date

How can I reset my computer to an earlier date: How can I reset my computer to an earlier date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-computer-to-an-earlier-date/26b92acf-f65e-423e-b927-bcbb071f6648