Windows 10: Computer restarting again and again

Discus and support Computer restarting again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avi aVi Avi, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Computer restarting again and again

Hello,

Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC.

Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing.

After it repaired itself, it asked me the pin and after i entered it, the PC automatically turned off. After a while when i booted my pc again, it booted completely, worked fine for about 3-4 minutes and then restarted itself and again have me an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started diagnosing itself. After few minutes it gave me an error 'your device couldn't be diagnosed, please contact to support (or somthing like that) and also it gave me a location in C:/ drive' and gave me two options, one for advanced settings and another to shut down the pc......i selected the first one and choosed the option in advance options to 'continue to windows 10'. Then the pc booted again and worked fine for few minutes and then turned off automatically. When i tried to turn it on, it gave me a two beep siren like sound.........I switched the power supply off and turned it on again and the same thing repeated again.

Now can any one help me with this issue.

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Nov 7, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Computer restarting again and again

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Computer restarting again and again

1. Computer restarting again and again - Similar Threads - Computer restarting again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  6. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  7. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  8. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c