Windows 10: Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity

Discus and support Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Critical 6/13/2020 1:08:52 PM Kernel-Power 41 63 Having a very difficult time in trying to correct this issue. I can use the computer for hours but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deltaxp, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Deltaxp Win User

Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity

Critical 6/13/2020 1:08:52 PM Kernel-Power 41 63

Having a very difficult time in trying to correct this issue. I can use the computer for hours but when I walk away for a few minutes it will restart even if I am running a video, Its like the computer need constant activity in order to not restart.

:)

Deltaxp, Jun 13, 2020

2. My computer restarts itself after 15 to 20 minutes

I have
    pentium D 2.66 processor
    d101ggc intel motherboard
    512 mb ram
    250 gb samsung harddisk
    400 watt power supply

But the problem is my computer restarts itself after 15 to 20 minutes.

I have tried all the things possible.

I have formatted the disk several times.
    Changed the harddisk.
    Changed the ram
    Changed the power supply.
    but the problem is still there.

The cpu temperature at the bios is displayed 87 to 88 degrees.

I thought it would be problem of cpu fan & checked it out by a professional but there is no problem there also.

i also changed the location of the computer by shifting it from office to home but same problem is there.
    So plz suggest a good solution for the problem.
    Nothing is working...*Confused Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity :confused: :shadedshu *Bang Head :banghead: *Frown Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity :(

rajbharmal, Jun 13, 2020
  3. kaityf Win User
    Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10

I think we are making progress. The kid followed all the steps. The computer was fine for 20 minutes - no restarts. So the next step was to connect to the internet and install updates. When the updates were done - computer began to restart again. So it would seem that there is a problem with one of the updates. I'm betting it's one of those sneaky ones that installs without letting you know, not a major update.

Anyway, we are now going to try going through the whole process again, this time disabling the auto updates before connecting to the internet to see how that works.

kaityf, Jun 13, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity - Similar Threads - Computer restarts several

2. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  3. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI dropping after several minutes: My WIFI drops after several minutes and unable to reconnect again even though that it says connected secured. I restarted my PC and disconnect and forget my WIFI multiple times but still behaving the same issue. Turning the router off still nothing. I checked my other device...
  4. WIFI dropping after several minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Several restarts after waking up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several restarts after waking up: Hello!I've been experiencing some problems with my laptop for about a week. In the beginning it just couldn't wake up from the sleep mode: the power button was shining meaning that computer doesn't sleep, the disk lamp was off meaning that computer isn't working on some issue...
  6. Several restarts after waking up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Several restarts after waking up: Hello!I've been experiencing some problems with my laptop for about a week. In the beginning it just couldn't wake up from the sleep mode: the power button was shining meaning that computer doesn't sleep, the disk lamp was off meaning that computer isn't working on some issue...
  7. Several restarts after waking up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win10 restart and shutdown take several minutes on a ssd.

Win10 restart and shutdown take several minutes on a ssd.: Long story short, since yesterday the pc is taking like 3-5 minutes to restart or to shutdown, everything is up to date, i even updated windows 10 from 1809 to 1903 to see if this fixed the issue but the problem is still there, booting is fine. i already tried several times...
  9. How to restart Chrome after PC is idle for several minutes

in Browsers and Email
    How to restart Chrome after PC is idle for several minutes: I am trying to create a kiosk like experience with a win 10 touchscreen PC, where after X# of minutes, it will close and restart Chrome, so that any open tabs will close, and Chrome will open to the default home page. So the effect would be a screensaver starts after X...
  10. After a restart, disk usage is high for several minutes

After a restart, disk usage is high for several minutes: Hi When I restart my computer, it boots up relatively fast but when the desktop appears, the disk continues to work hard. When I open the task manager I see avast is working but I also see several Windows tasks that do their work as well until everything cools off. Is...