Windows 10: Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason

Discus and support Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I checked the other logs and could find nothing worth noting maybe im missing something? and I would like help to find out why im getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kerrywilkins_2004, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason

Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason be785bdd-91f7-4fac-8e23-199fb2cb5f30?upload=true.png

I checked the other logs and could find nothing worth noting maybe im missing something? and I would like help to find out why im getting these shutdowns during vital moments

:)

kerrywilkins_2004, Mar 9, 2020
  2. werty Win User

Unidentified network

Hi, Badrobot and thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the issue is still not resolved. The connection still shows as Unidentified and it disconnects frequently.

werty, Mar 9, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 9, 2020
  4. JukEboX Win User

Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason

Windows 10 Domain Joined Shows Unidentified Netwokr

I have a number of Windows 10 computers on my Domain. After I joined the computer to the domain and restarted it would show the correct domain. When I restart again to do anything after that, the network will show up as Unidentified Network. I know the DNSs are correct. The IP Address is correct .There is no DHCP as this network is set statically per machine. I have tried changing the NLA service to Automatic (Start Delayed). I have tried reseting the network. I have tried removing it and rejoining it to the domain. I have tried disabling and reenabling the connection and all it gets is the Unidentified Network. Any suggestions on how to get it back the domain?

JukEboX, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason

1. Computer Restarts For Unidentified Reason - Similar Threads - Computer Restarts Unidentified

2. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting for no reason: I'm running Windows 10 Home 21H2 on a desktop I built. The OS is not activated.My computer just rebooted for seemingly no reason. It used to do this more often, but this is the first time in several months. I had a video open, but it was paused, and nothing else actively...
  3. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarting for no reason: I'm running Windows 10 Home 21H2 on a desktop I built. The OS is not activated.My computer just rebooted for seemingly no reason. It used to do this more often, but this is the first time in several months. I had a video open, but it was paused, and nothing else actively...
  4. Computer restarting for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. remove unidentified computer from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove unidentified computer from network: Greetings How can I remove an unidentified computer from network? Besides my pc I see in network a computer named RalinkLinuxClient right click allows only to create shortcut or show properties I'm in windows 10 pro winver 1809 with a lousy router-modem (cable) by sagemcom...
  6. AHHHHH, my computer restarts for no reason. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHH, my computer restarts for no reason. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: AHHHH, my computer just restarts randomly for no reason. But I was doing a malwarebyte threat scan though, HELPPPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ahhhhh-my-computer-restarts-for-no-reason/42e6befa-1897-41f7-8085-f88031fb7062
  7. My computer restarts for no reason

My computer restarts for no reason: My computer restarts for no reason My hardware is as follows Intel I5 8600K ASUS Z370-P NVIDIA RTX 2060 16g DDR4 2400 dual channel Samsung 970evo plus 250g M.2 600w Power Supply This is the latest crash in the event log - <Event...
  8. My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason

My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason: My computer is always powered off and restarted for no reason My hardware is as follows Intel I5 8600K ASUS Z370-P NVIDIA RTX 2060 16g DDR4 2400 dual channel Samsung 970evo plus 250g M.2 600w Power Supply This is the latest crash in the event log - <Event...
  9. My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting

My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting: My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-restarts-constantly-when-i-am-using-my/57bb4177-8f96-43dd-9e96-3138c88a2bfa
  10. OS restarts for no reason

OS restarts for no reason: What are stop code errors that cause a restart oft he OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-restarts-for-no-reason/c862f2c2-1d06-4ebb-82a2-89474332f350