Windows 10: Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG

Discus and support Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer has been acting like this for about 1 1/2 yrs. Had a few computer geeks looking at it and they can't to find the cause of it. i can have my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ruiserra1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. ruiserra1 Win User

Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG

Computer has been acting like this for about 1 1/2 yrs. Had a few computer geeks looking at it and they can't to find the cause of it. i can have my PC on for days and days and nothing will happen, but if im playing PUBG, all of the sudden, will restart on it's own. Sometimes it might take hrs and hrs of playing the game for the PC to restart and other times, it only takes a few minutes. i have the MSI afterburner installed to control the temperatures and it's running about 70 to 72 tops. GPU and CPU.

Some of the geeks that looked at my rig state it might be a windows issue.
    Im out of words and wondering if anyone might have had the same issue and what did they do to fix it?

Win10 pro

I7-8700K

48 gb ram GSKILL 8GB DDR4-3000 x2 GSKILL 16GB DDR4-3000 x 2

64-bIT

ASUSU PRIME Z370-P ATX CROSSFIRE

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 8GB

:)

ruiserra1, Apr 25, 2020
  2. JointTt Win User

BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time
    I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have
    I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not an expert in computers, so, I am here to ask for help.
    Also downloaded V2 log collector and I stuck at step 7 (Finally the ending Command Prompt window will open. Press enter to close it. Note the Output location as that is where the zip file is located that you need to upload to the forum.) I don't know what to do at step 7.

JointTt, Apr 25, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

Hi Debojit

What emulator are you currently using to play PUBG?

DaveM121, Apr 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG - Similar Threads - Computer restarts own

2. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  3. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  4. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  6. Computer restarting without warning

Computer restarting without warning: Recently, my computer has been restarting without warning. These are the problem details for a recent restart: Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎3/‎31/‎2020 5:31 PM Status: Not reported Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  7. ROBLOX causes computer to restart every time I play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX causes computer to restart every time I play it.: I'm not sure what's causing the issue as I have all my drivers updates to the latest and I've cleaned my computer out. I found something similar to my issue, which had a diagnostics tool that fixed some files in the Windows store, but that only works temporarily. I really...
  8. Computer restarting without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarting without warning: I am running Windows 10 on a 5 year old tower and have an unusual problem of the computer suddenly closing down and restarting without warning, 2 or 3 time per day. Only common observations are that the fault often but not always occurs about 3 to 5 minutes after it has been...
  9. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer: [ATTACH] I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I keep getting this warning after every restart of my computer....
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...