Windows 10: computer restarts randomly HELP

Discus and support computer restarts randomly HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 30.09.2018 20:41:23 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MareksBrucis, Sep 30, 2018.

1. computer restarts randomly HELP

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 30.09.2018 20:41:23
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-GUJ0G32
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-09-30T17:41:23.411111400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>3035</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-GUJ0G32</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

MareksBrucis, Sep 30, 2018
  2. RedEagle3 Win User

Computer restarting randomly

Hey Robert,

I still do need help if that's possible, Thanks.

RedEagle3, Sep 30, 2018
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused computer restarts randomly HELP :confused:*Mad computer restarts randomly HELP :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Sep 30, 2018
  4. computer restarts randomly HELP

Computer restarting randomly

Hi,

We want to know more about the issue you're having with your PC starting randomly. Please answer the questions below:

• When your PC restarts, are you having any error messages?
    • You said you got the computer fixed, do you remember what changes were made to the PC? Is this before changing the power supply or after?

Your response to our queries will be appreciated.

Robert Caw, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

computer restarts randomly HELP

1. computer restarts randomly HELP - Similar Threads - computer restarts randomly

2. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  3. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  4. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts: I have Windows 11 installed on a new computer. It will randomly restart several times a day, and there isn't a discernable pattern to it. I've already tried many possible solutions, including a reinstall of Windows 11, BIOS update, and driver updates. I've also run numerous...
  6. computer randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  7. computer randomly restarts

computer randomly restarts: computer randomly restarts several times a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-restarts/80eac5bf-8137-4a0a-b631-e7cdf0c770e6
  8. Computer randomly restarting

Computer randomly restarting: I just got a new graphics card a gtx 1650 super, so we put in there it worked fine. the next morning however it crashed whenever anything opened. then one time I was able to open a fairly demanding game and play it for a bit then I quit the game and then it crashed my...
  9. Computer Restarts Randomly

Computer Restarts Randomly: This issue has been persisting for a while now and I can't quite wrap my head around it. There are certain games that have been able to cause this repeatedly while other games that should be equally if not more intensive run just fine. For example I can run Red Dead 2 at...
  10. Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP: I5-9600k Asus Prime z390a Radeon Red devil RX 5700XT G.skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz 2x8Gb ram 650W EVGA Bronze rated psu Gamdias C 2 fan radiator So i had an issue building this. When i first put it all together, it wouldn't post with both sticks of ram in the mobo, in...