Windows 10: Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode

Discus and support Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello somehow instead of going to sleep my computer always restarts when I try to enter the energy saving mode. This happens since I have totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by andy4117, Feb 16, 2020.

1. andy4117 Win User

Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode

Hello

somehow instead of going to sleep my computer always restarts when I try to enter the energy saving mode.

This happens since I have totally new hardware.

Thanks in advance.

:)

andy4117, Feb 16, 2020

2. C5 time-bar in energy saving mode

Pressing and holding the key shows the time and missed calls, yes. But I'm more interested why the time-bar in energy saving mode doesn't show clearly enough. If I really stress my eyes I can see the bar is there, but very dark. And by turning off the energy
    saving mode the bar won't be available at all, as it is an energy saving mode function.

DirkDiggler75, Feb 16, 2020
  3. How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10

Hello,

Since several days, the Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop is always in "save energy" mode, even when plugged on AC.

So the screen is almost colorless and I cannot read it.

How to remove this save energy mode ?

Thanks

Robert_L6156, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode

Windows 10 - Computer will not enter reduced power mode

This has been asked before in the form of "Windows X won't sleep", and I've unsuccessfully followed all of the prescribed diagnostic steps everywhere I can find.

Some time, about 2 weeks ago, my desktop computer stopped being able to start the screensaver, sleep, or turn off the monitors. This manifests as an always-on 100% bright pair of screens, and it's driving me nuts. I've rebooted the machine several times and run powercfg -energy more than I can count looking for possible culprits. Likewise, powercfg /requests is generally empty. There's nothing readily identifiable as the problem. If I manually put the computer to sleep, it will generally (but not always) stay that way.

Can anyone suggest additional steps?

Report from powercfg -energy:
    JSFiddle

Nathan Taylor, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode

1. Computer restarts when trying to enter energy saving mode - Similar Threads - Computer restarts trying

2. Why does my desktop enter power save mode during restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my desktop enter power save mode during restart?: Hello, I am running Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I am receiving this mesage whenever I restart my PC: "Now entering power save mode." Note: My PC is not a Laptop. Both settings in "Power Plan" are set to NEVER. What I'm experiencing only occurs when I restart my PC. I...
  3. Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong password when trying to enter safe mode: As the title says, i simply cannot enter safe mode as it keeps saying the password is wrong. I've tried both my windows pin and my outlook email password and both are wrong. Yet my pin works perfectly fine when booting in normal mode and my outlook password also works...
  4. Computers shut down when entering sleep mode

Computers shut down when entering sleep mode: Hello, I am experiencing problems with some of my customers the number of people affected just keeps growing and growing . When the computers doesn't matter if it's a laptop or a PC enters sleep mode and some time passes - the computer shuts down. We tried checking the...
  5. Energy Saving

Energy Saving: Hi, I like the default dark background in W10. But still there are some features in Windows, that will use Energy for no reason as the Screensaver. In a World thinking about his Energy poblems, you should disable the possibility to even activate such features. did you...
  6. Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?

Balanced or energy saving mode Win10?: What's the difference in Windows 10's power plan between Balanced and Sleep? Ausbalanciert oder Energiesparmodus Win10?
  7. Laptop shuts down when it's in energy saving mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down when it's in energy saving mode?: Hello, most of the time I don't shut down my laptop (Acer Aspire 3) because I have to leave important tabs open. That's why I only set it to energy saving mode. I have noticed that when it has been on for a few days, it shuts down when I click on save energy. My question:...
  8. GPU clock energy saving?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU clock energy saving?: Hello, I like to save energy, who knows how I managed to get my 1070 to go down from the standard 1597mhz to 139 mhz, saves about 30watt in idle :) Change in NvidiaControllPanel under performance mode, whether adaptive or optimal does not change anything and in the...
  9. my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart: my system shows Entering power save mode after every restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-shows-entering-power-save-mode-after/8c23f70c-71e3-4ca0-8a3a-53e6d2498d04
  10. How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10

How to remove the "save energy" mode in Windows 10: Hello, Since several days, the Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop is always in "save energy" mode, even when plugged on AC. So the screen is almost colorless and I cannot read it. How to remove this save energy mode ? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 instead of energy saving it restarts