Windows 10: Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...

Discus and support Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I safely uninstall the latest Microsoft Redistributables without ruining my Windows 7 machine? I even wonder if they're to blame for making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnabelleBaradine, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...

How do I safely uninstall the latest Microsoft Redistributables without ruining my Windows 7 machine? I even wonder if they're to blame for making Firefox hang and stop responding on that machine. I specifically use this machine with Sonar 8.5 and JAWS 15, and this didn't happen until I attempted to install Waves Central, which automatically started installing some Microsoft Visual C Runtime Redistributables which made the audio stutter, and suddenly when I try Firefox, the Internet connection is extremely sloooooooowwwwwwww! How do I fix this without making the machine unbootable?

:)

AnnabelleBaradine, Feb 27, 2024

2. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install newer versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables

Please uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ completely from the computer and then install the newer versions.

# Step 1: Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++

a. Type control panel in start menu > Programs > Programs and Features > uninstall a program

b. Locate all ( Microsoft Visual C++ ) from the list of installed programs.

c. Click on it and then select “Uninstall”.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer if prompted.

# Note: If you cannot find Microsoft Visual C++ in the installed programs list, go to step

2 to install the latest version.

# Step 2: Install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++

to download and install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ components on the computer.

a. Click on this link to download the latest version of Visual C++ Redistributable Package.

b. After the download, run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the package.

c. Restart the computer, if prompted.

Note> Make sure that your operating system is with the latest updated

Tiān qíng, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Andre Da Costa, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...

Computer crashes and restarts periodically

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you

Ruth Buruga, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...

1. Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May... - Similar Threads - Computer Restarts Without

2. Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarts Without Warning: Latest Microsoft Redistributables and Waves Central May...: How do I safely uninstall the latest Microsoft Redistributables without ruining my Windows 7 machine? I even wonder if they're to blame for making Firefox hang and stop responding on that machine. I specifically use this machine with Sonar 8.5 and JAWS 15, and this didn't...
  3. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  4. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Restarting Without Warning: Hello!My computer has been randomly restarting several times over the past couple of months and I'm trying to investigate why.Here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000002,...
  5. Computer Restarting Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer keeps restarting without warning.

Computer keeps restarting without warning.: Hi, a week ago my computer started to restart without warning and i didnt know what to do, i tried everything i could, i use sfc /scannow and DISM there were no corrupted files. i have tried to uninstall latest windows updates but they just reinstalled themselves as if...
  7. Computer unexpectedly restarted without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer unexpectedly restarted without warning.: I was watching some videos when the computer just unexpectedly restarted without warning. No error message, no nothing. Specs: Win10 Pro - Intel i7-6700 3.4gHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB VRAM - 16GB RAM - 250GB SSD OS - 3TB HDD I've been running into this issue a lot recently....
  8. Computer restarting without warning

Computer restarting without warning: Recently, my computer has been restarting without warning. These are the problem details for a recent restart: Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎3/‎31/‎2020 5:31 PM Status: Not reported Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  9. Computer restarting without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarting without warning: I am running Windows 10 on a 5 year old tower and have an unusual problem of the computer suddenly closing down and restarting without warning, 2 or 3 time per day. Only common observations are that the fault often but not always occurs about 3 to 5 minutes after it has been...
  10. Computer restarts randomly without warning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts randomly without warning.: Hi everyone Ever since I bought this computer a year ago, my computer randomly crashes. It's often about 20 - 30 minutes after starting up, but not always. Sometimes it can be after several hours' use. There's no warning; nothing comes up to tell me the computer will...