Computer Restartsts after Sleep or Leaving it Alone for 15 minutes

Discus and support Computer Restartsts after Sleep or Leaving it Alone for 15 minutes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For the past month or so I have this recurring problem: after the computer is left alone turned on for about 15 minutes, it goes to sleep, or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GarySt, Jul 5, 2018.

1. GarySt Win User

For the past month or so I have this recurring problem:
    after the computer is left alone turned on for about 15 minutes, it goes to sleep, or something like that. And when I try to wake it up pressing the power button it REBOOTS (instead of waking up, or at least waking up from hibernation).*Mad

Help !

64bit Win 10, Lenovo ThinkPad.

:)

GarySt, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer Restartsts after Sleep or Leaving it Alone for 15 minutes - Similar Threads - Computer Restartsts Sleep

2. Move working drive from defective computed to working computer. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move working drive from defective computed to working computer. Windows 10: moved a working hard drive from a lenova laptop to a compact desktop. Will not update Windows 10. Thinks the drive is a USB, but is connected to SATAll buss. Works fine othewise, but give me nag screens to updated at every start. How do I fix it without a clean install, which...
  3. My computer says stopped critical structure corruption. What failed CLFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer says stopped critical structure corruption. What failed CLFS.sys: My computer says stopped critical structure corruption. What failed CLFS.says. and it says we're colle cting some error info . And then we'll restart your computer. Nothing is happening....
  4. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...
  5. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  6. When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I walk away from my computer it blue screens: It's a 50/50 chance that when I walk away from my computer, it'll blue screen. Every time it blue screens it goes to 100% and doesn't reboot. I have looked for a solution, but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Here is an image of the blue screen. Please...
  7. Loading up the Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading up the Computer: My computer is slow loading apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/loading-up-the-computer/ded7555c-a98d-4645-b1ac-18a0ccf6a6fe
  8. Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work: help i restored my computer to original settings and everything and I still cannot intall updates or apps without this error code. Anyone have a solution?...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.: My computer use windows 10 64bit why does not work MTP driver.I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question? * Original title: My computer use window 10 64 bit why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question...
  10. Computer keeps freezing after 2018 April update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keeps freezing after 2018 April update: Hi, I installed the April update via Windows Updates at the beginning of May and since then my PC was a mess. At first, the disk usage was on 100% usage all the time, the boot time jumped from under one minute to almost 10 (TEN) minutes, the process list in Task Manager...