Windows 10: Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!!

Discus and support Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I've Configured my Desktop Server to accept WOL packets, Every thing works fine and it wakes from shutdown with no problems over lan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by M94Khaled, Jul 31, 2016.

1. M94Khaled Win User

Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!!

Hello Guys,

I've Configured my Desktop Server to accept WOL packets, Every thing works fine and it wakes from shutdown with no problems over lan.

Ok my main problem is that if i tried to hibernate the machine , th machine turns off and after 2 seconds it resumes automatically so the only option to make the machine powers off is to shut it down every time , SO ANNOYING since i'm working with vms all the time and i don't want to suspend all the vms i'm working on every time i want to shut the pc down.

Thanks in advance for any help *Smile.

:)

M94Khaled, Jul 31, 2016

2. Windows 10 hibernate resumption - time and/or date incorrect

Computer is placed into hibernate in the evening.

After a resume from hibernate the next morning the time and date are not correct.

Setting for time is on automatic.

Resetting the time button to off and then back to on corrects the time.date.

Virgil C W, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10 hibernate

Hello all,

I'm having trouble with windows 10 hibernation.

I'm performing the following steps :

1) put my computer in hibernate mode.

2) press the power key.

upon pressing the power key my computer will turn on for a moment and will shutdown automatically.

When I press the power button again it will restart instead on resuming hibernation.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Vaibhav Kansara, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!!

1. Computer resumes automatically from hibernation!! - Similar Threads - Computer resumes automatically

2. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  3. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  4. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BugCheck resuming from Hibernate

BugCheck resuming from Hibernate: Hi, Everyday when I stop working, I put my computer in hibernate mode. Next morning when I turn on the PC, it simply don't resume correctly from hibernate mode. It doesn't show anything, but, checking the Event Viewer I have identified an event like this: Log Name:...
  6. Resume from Hibernate Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from Hibernate Issue: Hello, I normally use Hibernate when machine is not needed for extended periods. Previously, machine would start at the same place where I left it, including all programs open etc. Now, with 1909 and maybe even a prior version, I noticed that all open programs are now...
  7. Computer takes a long time to resume from hibernation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer takes a long time to resume from hibernation?: I recently built my computer with AMD StoreMI set up. Sleep mode works fine, but hibernation resume takes the same or longer to resume to than a cold boot. Is it just my machine, StoreMI, or windows? submitted by /u/traczpasruchu [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD resuming from Hibernate

BSOD resuming from Hibernate: This also happened with Windows 8.x but it persisted after I upgraded to Windows 10. It's an older machine with limited support, but I'd like to try and use it if I can. It's a tank of a laptop. Attachment 40024 Thanks 24447
  9. Hibernation Resume

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation Resume: When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hibernate automatically resumes windows