Windows 10: computer roll back

Discus and support computer roll back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I roll back my computer to an earlier date. I have windows 10. But seem to have lost some of my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandraGoetze, Jan 12, 2021.

1. computer roll back

How do I roll back my computer to an earlier date. I have windows 10. But seem to have lost some of my files.

:)

SandraGoetze, Jan 12, 2021

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Jan 12, 2021
  4. computer roll back

Windows 10 Upgrade: I get "The specified account already exists" when trying to uninstall an old driver after upgrading to windows 10

Hi Nizar,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to Roll Back the driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate the driver from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click on Roll back.
    Once the steps are performed, restart the computer and update the drivers. Check if the issue persists.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

computer roll back

1. computer roll back - Similar Threads - computer roll

2. Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...: On 10-7-23 took a windows 10 update from HELL!!! It deleted all kinds of my files plus removed restore points and have no option to uninstall update ware is the downloadable patch that will restore my computer to what it was before it took update and destroyed my outlook...
  3. Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...: On 10-7-23 took a windows 10 update from HELL!!! It deleted all kinds of my files plus removed restore points and have no option to uninstall update ware is the downloadable patch that will restore my computer to what it was before it took update and destroyed my outlook...
  4. Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update seems to have corrupted my computer I tried to roll back but now can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update seems to have corrupted my computer I tried to roll back but now can't even...: I can't boot up my laptop now, but have another spare laptop. Can I down load a boot strap onto a pen drive to restore my corrupted laptop....
  6. Windows update seems to have corrupted my computer I tried to roll back but now can't even...

Windows update seems to have corrupted my computer I tried to roll back but now can't even...: I can't boot up my laptop now, but have another spare laptop. Can I down load a boot strap onto a pen drive to restore my corrupted laptop....
  7. Windows update seems to have corrupted my computer I tried to roll back but now can't even...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I want to transfer my windows pro key to my new computer but am not sure how to roll the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer my windows pro key to my new computer but am not sure how to roll the...: I purchased a laptop that came with Windows Home. I paid to upgrade that PC to Pro, and since upgraded to windows 11 Pro. I've now purchased a new PC with Windows 11 Home. I'd like to move that pro license to the new PC and have a valid licensed copy of Home restored to the...
  9. I want to transfer my windows pro key to my new computer but am not sure how to roll the...

I want to transfer my windows pro key to my new computer but am not sure how to roll the...: I purchased a laptop that came with Windows Home. I paid to upgrade that PC to Pro, and since upgraded to windows 11 Pro. I've now purchased a new PC with Windows 11 Home. I'd like to move that pro license to the new PC and have a valid licensed copy of Home restored to the...
  10. Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't startup after rolling back to Windows 10. Message: "your PC ran into a...: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Today I've downgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10. Suddenly Windows 11 is downgraded. Boot screen appears after that a pop up comed out "your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. We are collecting some information." PC restarted again that...