Windows 10: Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

Discus and support Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by chubalz, Jun 22, 2020.

1. chubalz Win User

Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus

He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo.

Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD occurs

it only happen once a week. 2x already

NEW FORMATED

r5 3600 stock
    Aorus b450m BIOS F42a
    Aorus Rtx 2060 446.14 driver
    gskill trident Z NEO F4-3200C16D-16GTZN

Noticed also the BIOS is not listed on gigabyte website. Should i update latest BIOS?

Before changing ram his system is running fine even f42a BIOS.

Update. we just check event viewer and the 2 system hangs with different date has nvlddmkm error.

Should i downgrade nvidia driver?

Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours [​IMG]

:)

chubalz, Jun 22, 2020
  2. chubalz Win User

My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus

He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo.

Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD occurs

it only happen once a week. 2x already

NEW FORMATED

r5 3600 stock
    Aorus b450m BIOS F42a
    Aorus Rtx 2060 446.14 driver
    gskill trident Z NEO F4-3200C16D-16GTZN

Noticed also the BIOS is not listed on gigabyte website. Should i update latest BIOS?

Before changing ram his system is running fine even f42a BIOS.

Update. we just check event viewer and the 2 system hangs with different date has nvlddmkm error.

Should i downgrade nvidia driver?

chubalz, Jun 22, 2020
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours - Similar Threads - Computer run slow

2. Slow running computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow running computer: Greetings all, my computer has recently begun running slow sluggish might be a better term. I regularly perform the "File Cleanup" utility both regular and administrator. Plus, I have the defrag utility set to automatic. I use Chrome and my "Home page" doesn't load on the...
  3. Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Repair has been running for more than 30 hours and is still running: To try to resolve a black screen problem I hard rebooted into Repair Mode and launched System Restore. Up to now so far the restore has been running for 31 hours but the hard drive activity light is still flickering continuously. Some comments on the internet said that if you...
  4. Win10 running more than 1 program slows down the laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 running more than 1 program slows down the laptop: Hello folks This is making my head spin, when Firefox is running & Im surfing all is OK When firefox and 1 x program is running things slow down When firefox is closed and i run 2 or more programs things start to really slow down IF i have firefox running, surfing facebook...
  5. Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer run slow if running it more than 6 hours: My friend is experiencing slow computer after using it more than 6 hours seldom only. After the slow. the mouse and keyboard dont work but no BSOD occus He just purchase a 16gb trident z neo. Can a bad ram can cause slow to a computer? we already tried 2133mhz. No BSOD...
  6. computer running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer running slow: im running windows 10 on a hp laptop, and with all the system updates and everything running smoothly and I might add, I do clear my caches, browsing history, have plenty of disk space, am not running unnecessary apps in background, and yet, when I try to play any uploaded...
  7. Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery 0% But PC Running for more than 1 hour post that: Hi, I use Dell Inspiron. My system shuts down saying low battery 4% and hence when i turn it on again tresspassing all notifications which mention "Battery Low". I still used my laptop around 1 hour. Even In by BIOS : It shows Health of Battery Is good. I opened my...
  8. System restore have been running for more than 2 hours

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore have been running for more than 2 hours: I had problems with my Microsoft outlook. The signature in the outlook was unresponsive, I then by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office and tried to fix the problem by doing a system restore. The system restore point was selected and everything run smoothly, but now its...
  9. System restore have been running for more than 2 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    System restore have been running for more than 2 hours: I had problems with my Microsoft outlook. The signature in the outlook was unresponsive, I then by accident uninstalled the Microsoft Office and tried to fix the problem by doing a system restore. The system restore point was selected and everything run smoothly, but now its...
  10. computer running slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer running slow: How to make computer run fast again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow/a47a133c-9d89-4d97-9d52-2020c99f3b1b