Windows 10: Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

Discus and support Computer running extremely slow after latest update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/league_of_demacia, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start.

submitted by /u/league_of_demacia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/league_of_demacia, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

1. Computer running extremely slow after latest update. - Similar Threads - Computer running extremely

2. Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update: Nothing is working fast. Navigating the typical Windows settings is incredibly slow. I tried to defrag the thing but it says “optimization not available.” This isn’t like “mildly slow.” It’s taking upwards of 30 seconds just for the search bar to be able to display results...
  3. Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer extremely slow after 1909 update.: Not sure if this question has been asked before, so if it has I apologize. I have a new computer about a week old. Basic's on it are a 9700k processor, RTX 2080 Super, 16 gigs and an SSD that Windows is currently installed on. When I fist got the computer everything was...
  4. computer running slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer running slow after latest update: computer running slow after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow-after-latest-update/e53059ee-e6d1-42fe-b4de-eaba2c15aa56
  5. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  6. Wifi extremely slow after updates

Wifi extremely slow after updates: I just updated to the latest Nov update and now, for whatever reason, my wifi speeds are terrible. I am getting 1.8-2 mbps on a network that I use where I was getting 50-60 mbps prior to the install. I tested this network on my iphone and ipad and I am getting 55-60...
  7. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  8. win10 computer periodically running extremely slow or freezing

win10 computer periodically running extremely slow or freezing: Hi, My win10 computer goes long periods semi-frozen. Very slow. Drive light is on near constant. I tried some System Restores: no joy. Out of desperation I did a reset (losing all my installed programs). After the reset I used it for five hours with no problems. I started...
  9. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...
  10. Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.: Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. There is a very very long wait anytime I click on an application. Computer is practically not usable. 103252