Windows 10: Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.

Discus and support Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I use my computer pretty much on a daily basis (mostly for school). Everything with it was working fine up until a few moments ago, I plug it into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abrasivesheep3, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.

Hi, I use my computer pretty much on a daily basis (mostly for school). Everything with it was working fine up until a few moments ago, I plug it into my tv you better look at a presentation using the duplicate monitor settings. I noticed some of the apps on the tv were a completely different size from the laptop, but I doubt that’s relevant. When trying to load the presentation I noticed the program said it “couldn’t load” despite multiple attempts. So after everything loaded I decided to restart the pc (which was clearly a mistake) but now I literally can’t login. There is no “user login” screen. When I swipe up it simply shows the blank wallpaper and in turn I can’t even login on the pc. Also I tried to press “C-A-D” with no luck, nothing even pops up, trackpad and clicks on the screen work fine. Any help would be great appreciated Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login. :)

submitted by /u/abrasivesheep3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/abrasivesheep3, Dec 9, 2019

2. Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 9, 2019
  3. rbdaves Win User
    Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. There is a very very long wait anytime I click on an application. Computer is practically not usable.

rbdaves, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.

Just restored computer to factory settings and it is running extremely slow Windows 10

Just restored computer to factory settings and it is running extremely slow Help

KimberliWhite, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login.

1. Computer running extremely slow out of nowhere and can’t login. - Similar Threads - Computer running extremely

2. Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere: I've had this issue for quiet a while now, and up to this point I have only found temporary fixes. Randomly my computer will say that it's been "Disconnected from the hdmi port", and will continue to show that screen regardless of what I do. The only fix to the is to restart...
  3. Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Running Extremely Slow When Playing Games All Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere: I've had this issue for quiet a while now, and up to this point I have only found temporary fixes. Randomly my computer will say that it's been "Disconnected from the hdmi port", and will continue to show that screen regardless of what I do. The only fix to the is to restart...
  4. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere: hello iam a playing game which is intalled for 4 to 5 months now working fine at 70 % to 90% suddenly something happenned game is working at 5% AND 3% I DONNO WHY FULL LAPTOP SLOWED down after restart game working at 50 to 60 % whyyyyyyyyy? 60 is rare lol for a sec just...
  6. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  7. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  8. win10 computer periodically running extremely slow or freezing

win10 computer periodically running extremely slow or freezing: Hi, My win10 computer goes long periods semi-frozen. Very slow. Drive light is on near constant. I tried some System Restores: no joy. Out of desperation I did a reset (losing all my installed programs). After the reset I used it for five hours with no problems. I started...
  9. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

"Not responding"/running extremely slow: I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command...
  10. Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow.: Two computers on the same network are running extremely slow. There is a very very long wait anytime I click on an application. Computer is practically not usable. 103252