Windows 10: Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs...

Discus and support Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Heyo, I'm currently looking for some answers to this problem. I've been getting this issue for the past week or so. One day my windows 10 PC restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ignisium, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Ignisium Win User

Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs...

Heyo, I'm currently looking for some answers to this problem. I've been getting this issue for the past week or so.

One day my windows 10 PC restarted and then booted into safemode with some kind of message related to hardware issues or something along those lines.

I myself am not very familiar with my PC's safemode function, so I just skipped past it and turned the machine on and off again, in order to access windows.

Now as of recently, my PC has been randomly flashing with colors and then restarting, with no crash log or anything to be found.

It sometimes just goes black, but I've had it go completely teal and just recently the screen was covered in static.
    Sometimes I could be running my antimalware, or running steam, or even just writing a document.
    Either way, the PC keeps restarting this way and I can't figure out how to deal with it.

Any suggestions as to what the problem may be would be appreciated!

:)

Ignisium, Oct 25, 2019

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 Screen Flashing/inverting colors

Hi,

Since troubleshooting steps were provided, what I can suggest is for you to try to configure the settings on your monitor's color management. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Open Color Management by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type color management, and then click Color
      Management
    • Click the Advanced tab, and click Change system defaults.
    • Click the Advanced tab in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box, and do one of the following:

- To prevent Windows from loading display calibrations, clear the Use Windows display calibration check box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box.
    • Click Close in the Color Management dialog box.
    You can also refer to this link for screen flickering troubleshooting.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs...

How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs...

1. Computer running just fine: Then screen changes color and windows restarts, with all tabs... - Similar Threads - Computer running fine

2. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  3. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  4. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer colors changed

Computer colors changed: My computer changed to white letters and black background. I hate it. How do I change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-colors-changed/3902c796-f916-4e66-a581-c6729d22c7f1
  6. My computer just bluescreened, but I restarted it and now it 'appears' to be fine. What...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer just bluescreened, but I restarted it and now it 'appears' to be fine. What...: Today, when I unplugged my laptop from my docking station, a blue screen flashed, and my computer restarted. The screen said something about drivers not being equal, or something like that. My computer appears to be working properly now, but this is not the first time my...
  7. Tab color change for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tab color change for a while: Tab color change for a while when notification receive like usb plug in, somotimes change warning tab color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-color-change-for-a-while/b12a945f-f908-4226-87f0-8abbe175d71f
  8. How to change color of just the bar of a window ?

How to change color of just the bar of a window ?: I am working in an audio application called Reaper. It has some nice color schemes that I can customize. However, the white bar at the top (shown in the picture below) I'd like not to be white. I want to just change this to dark blue - with white text. I'd also like the bar...
  9. All Computer Colors

All Computer Colors: On my Windows 10 I tried to change some of the colors but I didn't do it correctly as my entire color scheme is wrong. I need to know how to change all my colors back to what I had or back to the original colors. As an example, the two colors on this screen is pink and blue....
  10. Windows 10 Changing Tab font color

Windows 10 Changing Tab font color: In my new windows 10. No sure I have the nomenclature correct, but in most program window there are tab line at the top of the window. Like if you have Chrome running and have multiple sites open each site has a tab and in the tap is a short description of each website....