Windows 10: computer running slow after latest update

Discus and support computer running slow after latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; computer running slow after latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TONYAELLIS, Jan 16, 2020.

1. computer running slow after latest update

computer running slow after latest update

:)

TONYAELLIS, Jan 16, 2020

2. computer running slow after latest update

Hi,

The possible reasons why your computer is running slow are incomplete or outdated drivers. We suggest that you update the drivers of your computer to improve its performance.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 16, 2020
  4. ikofig Win User

What a STUPID response! It's ridiculous that an update which requires driver updates does not update those drivers as well or notify the user which drivers are outdated.

ikofig, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. computer running slow after latest update - Similar Threads - computer running slow

2. Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer very slow after latest Windows Pro update: After updating my Windows 11 Pro, my computer has become very slow and unstable causing it to restart from a green screen. My mouse can lag sometime as much as 2 second behind input giving it the appearance that it has a mind of its own....
  3. Computer runs slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer runs slow after windows update: Computer runs slow and is pretty useless after I updated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-windows-update/49497f34-e53f-4849-841b-c2996a304143
  4. Computer runs slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer runs slow after windows update: Computer runs slow and is pretty useless after I updated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-windows-update/49497f34-e53f-4849-841b-c2996a304143
  5. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  6. computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer slowed down after latest Windows 10 update: Has anyone else experienced a significant increase in wait time for loading pages after the latest Windows 10 update last week? Week of December 13th, 2021...
  7. Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update: Nothing is working fast. Navigating the typical Windows settings is incredibly slow. I tried to defrag the thing but it says “optimization not available.” This isn’t like “mildly slow.” It’s taking upwards of 30 seconds just for the search bar to be able to display results...
  8. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.: My computer just updated itself to the latest windows 10 update 25 Aug 20, but it’s been really slow ever since, apps take forever to open, and every app starts lagging, everytime I press on a button it freezes for about a minute, I’ve tried all tips and tricks to maximize...
  10. Computer running slow after restart and update.

Computer running slow after restart and update.: Having an issue that’s been bothering me for about week now. One day I booted up my computer and the computer has been super slow, my desktop wallpaper was removed and replaced. Also my OneDrive has syncing issues. I also get this error message. Any help will be much...