Windows 10: Computer running slow after restart and update.

Discus and support Computer running slow after restart and update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having an issue that’s been bothering me for about week now. One day I booted up my computer and the computer has been super slow, my desktop wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jose Garcia, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Computer running slow after restart and update.

Having an issue that’s been bothering me for about week now. One day I booted up my computer and the computer has been super slow, my desktop wallpaper was removed and replaced. Also my OneDrive has syncing issues. I also get this error message. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you soo much.

View attachment 9705

Jose Garcia, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Feb 3, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Computer running slow after restart and update.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Computer running slow after restart and update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Computer running slow after restart and update.

1. Computer running slow after restart and update. - Similar Threads - Computer running slow

2. Computer runs slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer runs slow after windows update: Computer runs slow and is pretty useless after I updated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-windows-update/49497f34-e53f-4849-841b-c2996a304143
  3. Computer runs slow after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer runs slow after windows update: Computer runs slow and is pretty useless after I updated it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-windows-update/49497f34-e53f-4849-841b-c2996a304143
  4. Computer run slow after system restore and delete update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer run slow after system restore and delete update: Hi, Before this problem occurs, my computer is having an issue so I restore and delete updates. And when everything seems to turn normal again. I noticed my computer is running slower than usual. I tried to use the command prompt "sfc /scannow" but no problem detected....
  5. Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is running incredibly slow after latest update: Nothing is working fast. Navigating the typical Windows settings is incredibly slow. I tried to defrag the thing but it says “optimization not available.” This isn’t like “mildly slow.” It’s taking upwards of 30 seconds just for the search bar to be able to display results...
  6. computer runs slow after 10/17/20 update

computer runs slow after 10/17/20 update: After installation of the latest updates, it is taking forever to reboot and is running very slowly. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-runs-slow-after-101720-update/49c9d6dc-e4ef-4ffe-a86f-c544fdd0b8a2
  7. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  8. computer running slow after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer running slow after latest update: computer running slow after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow-after-latest-update/e53059ee-e6d1-42fe-b4de-eaba2c15aa56
  9. Computer running slow after restar

Computer running slow after restar: So, I did some changes to my setup but now I can't play games. The same games that I could run 100 fps max settings I'm running 5/10 at minimum settings. I have tried some things I found online but none worked....
  10. After updating my computer is hanging & running slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating my computer is hanging & running slow: Tommorow i have updated my windows10 computer & now it is hanging and running slow after update . I have laptop of hp model no- 15ay020Tu this is happening after installing update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restarted windows and csgo is running slower