Windows 10: Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results)

Discus and support Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Did a reboot on my pc when a system file was corrupted and wouldn't start it up, and after that it was running horribly slow. i don't know why, windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnZzz_511, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results)

Did a reboot on my pc when a system file was corrupted and wouldn't start it up, and after that it was running horribly slow. i don't know why, windows update would take everything up, then go down and go up again. it makes it horrible to play games such as league because my computer freezes and runs slow so I can't really play it.

I need to know what I need to download as it said Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results) e2f6df68-5085-46e9-bfb1-3cc4b33af1bd?upload=true.png here is what it said in the .log

Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results) 7870cca1-61b7-448f-a8a7-8e8913b3621e?upload=true.png

here is the list

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\36a9e985ff06ff6fc1f5bf45ab2aa2ba\PFL_Package_for_RollupFix~~amd64~~17134.165.1.4.xml

would you mind telling me how i can easily fix this

:)

JohnZzz_511, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Marie Ave Win User

Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results)

Test Sign mode

Hi Koutz,

The test mode message indicates that the test signing mode of the operating system is started on the computer. The test signing mode may start if an installed program is in a test phase because it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft.

I'd like to know some details of the concern to help provide the appropriate resolution. Kindly answer the following question below:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running?
    • Is BitLocker enabled on your computer?
    For you to disable the test mode, you will need to run it as an administrator. To do this:

• Search cmd on the taskbar then right-click on
      Command Prompt
      then select Run as administrator.
      If you are prompted by a User Account Control window, tap or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type the following command, and then press Enter:bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    • After you see the confirmation, close the Command Prompt window.
    • Save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.

If it still wouldn't disable the test mode, I suggest that you enable the built-in administrator account so you can disable this feature. Please note that you will be using this solely for troubleshooting purposes only. I do recommend disabling this after
    the troubleshooting to avoid messing up your computer's functionality.

To enable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click Command Prompt, and then click
      Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press Enter.
    • Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    • Log back in with the admin account then disable the test mode by following the steps above or you can refer to this
      link.

To disable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:no, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results)

1. Computer running slow and did a quick test in CMD (results) - Similar Threads - Computer running slow

2. Slow running computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow running computer: Greetings all, my computer has recently begun running slow sluggish might be a better term. I regularly perform the "File Cleanup" utility both regular and administrator. Plus, I have the defrag utility set to automatic. I use Chrome and my "Home page" doesn't load on the...
  3. Slow running computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow running computer: Greetings all, my computer has recently begun running slow sluggish might be a better term. I regularly perform the "File Cleanup" utility both regular and administrator. Plus, I have the defrag utility set to automatic. I use Chrome and my "Home page" doesn't load on the...
  4. computer running slow

computer running slow: how to fix when computer running slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow/03e9fd7f-c565-4870-a09b-84a1b8f7a7e1
  5. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet, It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean 161910
  6. Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources"

Ping test resulted on CMD as "no resources": Today I pinged an IP for 3 hours,All the packets were received except 1 packet,It said "no resources",Normally it says request timed out, wondering if anyone can tell me what that 1 lost packet with "no resources" mean...
  7. MemoryDiagnostic Test Result

MemoryDiagnostic Test Result: Hi, I shutdown my laptop when I open it windows was automatcally scanning my hard drive. Then for my satisfaction I run MemoryDiagnostic test here are the results. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results Date: 5/4/2020...
  8. computer running slow

computer running slow: My computer is running really slow. i think it might have unnecessary programs running in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow/eb81b1ff-9aa4-4f57-9621-8b196bd392ef
  9. computer running slow

computer running slow: im running windows 10 on a hp laptop, and with all the system updates and everything running smoothly and I might add, I do clear my caches, browsing history, have plenty of disk space, am not running unnecessary apps in background, and yet, when I try to play any uploaded...
  10. computer running slow

computer running slow: How to make computer run fast again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-slow/a47a133c-9d89-4d97-9d52-2020c99f3b1b