Windows 10: Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says...

Discus and support Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says it can't fix it and the screen goes black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ganny5, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Ganny5 Win User

Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says...

Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says it can't fix it and the screen goes black.

:)

Ganny5, Nov 11, 2018

2. Automatic Repair Cancel Needed

If there's no way, my comput

er is suck like this forever. really need you to answer my question! If you don't, my computer will be broken! I keep pressing the force restart button (too many times) and when I get to the boot screen, it prepares the automatic repair screen! Please, is
    there any way to CANCEL IT??!! Thank you.

By the way, it's not even gonna try repairing. This is what happens.

1. It says Preparing Automatic Repair THEN the loading circle appear.
    2. The screen goes black.
    3. It goes back to the screen and the text changes to russian.
    • It won't load...
    • My computer would be stuck like this...
    Asked by

Logan

Supported by

Microsoft

Logan Developer, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says...

Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says...

1. Computer said it had a problem loading and would go to the automatic repair, then it says... - Similar Threads - Computer said problem

2. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  3. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  4. Automatic Repair Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  6. automatic repair keeps on going

automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  7. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. automatic repair doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair doesn't load: I have been trying to boot my pc but windows doesnt load. I get a please wait blue screen then an error. I scanned the QR code but then it prompts me to do they automatic repair. After doing the steps of powering off three times I still have no auto matic repair. I tried to...
  9. Restart going to automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart going to automatic repair: Hi plz anyone help me if i restart my pc it is going to automatic repair i dont know why it is happening i have pay to buy a new os everytime in this lockdown i buyed more than 6 times i dont know what to to do next time am going to put another os becuz of waste windows...
  10. computer stuck in bootloop but will not load the automatic repair tool

computer stuck in bootloop but will not load the automatic repair tool: please help, all my children's homeschool work is on the computer, i don't know what to do. I think my daughter pressed the power button and then quickly pressed it again to turn it off. Since then, it's stuck in a bootloop but will not boot the recovery tool screen. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop said repair then cancelled