Windows 10: Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work

Discus and support Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I boot my pc it says initializing boot agent and exiting boot agent and to reboot and select proper boot device. And I tried changing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Casie Redhage, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work

Every time I boot my pc it says initializing boot agent and exiting boot agent and to reboot and select proper boot device. And I tried changing my sata cables to my SDD and HDD but it didnt fix the problem. And then I tried changing my boot priorities in BIOS and some readon now my keyboard and mouse arent working. So whenever I boot my pc the black initializing boot agent screen comes up but I cant access BIOS because my keyboard isnt working. Please help!

:)

Casie Redhage, Jun 11, 2020

2. Mouse/Keyboard work in BIOS, they do not work once computer boots

I have been using computers for over 25 years now, and I have never run across a problem like this. Backstory: I built my current PC about a year ago. Everything worked perfectly until about 5 days ago. At that point, it needed to restart. I restarted it, and upon boot neither the mouse or keyboard would respond. I tried a different mouse and keyboard, they did not work either. I tried both of the mice and keyboards with another PC, and they worked fine. This absolutely rules out the problem being the inputs.Then, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard do work in BIOS. However, after exiting BIOS and booting, they stop responding altogether. I have gone into system recovery countless times and tried literally every recovery option listed, to no avail. Any suggestions to help would be GREATLY appreciated. For the past 5 days I have literally had a $3000 paperweight.

JamesKBoyd, Jun 11, 2020
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work

1. Computer says Intel Boot Agent & keyboard and mouse won’t work - Similar Threads - Computer says Intel

2. Computer's mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer's mouse and keyboard not working: Hi, my computer was running fine up until this morning, issues are that I cannot use my keyboard or mouse while on the initial lock screen however I can use them when on the BiOS menus. Tried booting up in safe mode but that sent me to the same lock screen but that time it...
  3. Computer's mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer's mouse and keyboard not working: Hi, my computer was running fine up until this morning, issues are that I cannot use my keyboard or mouse while on the initial lock screen however I can use them when on the BiOS menus. Tried booting up in safe mode but that sent me to the same lock screen but that time it...
  4. Computer's mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer mouse and keyboard not working: Was on my computer when suddenly my mouse and keyboard stopped working. Tried turning it off and on still nothing , the LEDs on my keyboard still light up and the laser at the bottom of my mouse still lights up but doesn't do anything , I cant do anything ,can't log in ,I...
  6. Computer mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer mouse and keyboard not working: Was on my computer when suddenly my mouse and keyboard stopped working. Tried turning it off and on still nothing , the LEDs on my keyboard still light up and the laser at the bottom of my mouse still lights up but doesn't do anything , I cant do anything ,can't log in ,I...
  7. Computer mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen or initializing intel boot agent

Black screen or initializing intel boot agent: So I went into the bios in my pc to try and turn on Viritualzation while I was there in the boot menu I turned the bios on all days of the week and set no time frame. When I went to restart to turn the days of the week off it just leaves it at initializing intel boot agent,...
  9. Keyboard nor mouse working. Computer won't boot up.

Keyboard nor mouse working. Computer won't boot up.: Im running windows 10 and my computer will not boot up. Keyboard and mouse both NOT working. I changed different to usb ports thinking that might help but to no avail..please help me. It was working fine a few days ago. Its a dell optiplex745....
  10. Mouse/Keyboard work in BIOS, they do not work once computer boots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/Keyboard work in BIOS, they do not work once computer boots: I have been using computers for over 25 years now, and I have never run across a problem like this. Backstory: I built my current PC about a year ago. Everything worked perfectly until about 5 days ago. At that point, it needed to restart. I restarted it, and upon boot...