Windows 10: Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem

Discus and support Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the email app for windows 10 there is a message that says "primary yahoo account settings out of date." after i click on "fix problem" i type in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JesseColeman1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem

On the email app for windows 10 there is a message that says "primary yahoo account settings out of date." after i click on "fix problem" i type in my email address and then password. the next page asks me to agree to terms. i click on agree. then it says it is fixing problem. at this point a window comes up that says "something went wrong" with the error code 0x8019019a. I just installed all the available updates. the computer still cannot fix the problem. this is the email address i have used for the email app since purchasing this computer and have never had this issue.

:)

JesseColeman1, Jul 30, 2020

2. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it ( I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an
    error code 0x8019019a. I can access yahoo on other computers, mobile etc and there are no problems nor error messages. Help.

R

racheledwards3, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Yahoo Mail Out of Date

I keep having a problem with an error message when trying to Sync my yahoo mail account. The error message says "Your Yahoo account settings are out of date." I have tried the suggestions posted on other "threads" but it did not work for me. Does anybody
    have any other suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks

Mary

Magnoliacc, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem

yahoo emails say they are out of date

Let me suggest you to remove then add your Yahoo account which is configured to the Windows Mail. Please follow the steps below to remove your account:

• Open your Windows Mail
    • Click the Settings
    • Select Manage account then click your email
    • Click Delete account then select Delete

After doing the steps above, add again your account and see if the issue still persist.

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem

1. Computer says "primary yahoo account settings out of date" and cannot fix the problem - Similar Threads - Computer says primary

2. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  3. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  4. Yahoo email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo email settings are out of date: My wife"s Yahoo email account states " Settings are out of date", I've went through all the recommended fixes and still get the same error. After doing everything I can I get the message from Microsoft " Sorry, something went wrong. We are unable to do that." Who do I need to...
  5. my account says out of date settings

my account says out of date settings: ive tried multiple time to fix my account i have tried changing it and they keep saying not right even though i know its right how do i sort out my account because litterally ten years of my life is in that one account and now i cant access it and evry time i get the same bs...
  6. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date: My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a....
  7. Yahoo mail settings out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yahoo mail settings out of date: The same question that many are asking and nobody is answering. Maybe a Microsoft forum is the wrong place to ask. If you're using Yahoo as you have for many years you're not using outlook. Maybe that's why the threads are locked. If I'm wrong let me know. Thanks...
  8. Account Settings out of date on email problem

Account Settings out of date on email problem: I had to change the password on my att email today due to a possible hacker issue. After I changed the password, I also changed it on my yahoo account. After I rebooted my computer and tried to access email, I got an error msg stating "account settings are out of date". The...
  9. Trying to fix my gmail account, says account settings are out of date

Trying to fix my gmail account, says account settings are out of date: So all the sudden my school email account on my laptop wasn't getting any new emails that I would get on my phone. It says my account settings are out of date, so I did what it said would fix my account. It still says its out of date even after doing what was supposed to fix...
  10. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date": I have 5 email accounts and all were working fine and I had made no changes. Today, by sbcglobal.net account is not working saying account settings are out of date. I have followed all the steps and I keep getting a message saying password recovery cannot be done. I called...