Windows 10: Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

Discus and support Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]Then whenever i click set up my pin it says im not connected to the internet which i am , i tried resetting the computer then it asks for my admin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by baileyouellette, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available [​IMG]Then whenever i click set up my pin it says im not connected to the internet which i am , i tried resetting the computer then it asks for my admin password which i have also forgot anyway of getting by this

:)

baileyouellette, Apr 22, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Problem login in with windows 10 PIN

My computer went with no battery and turned off.

After that I couldn´t login any more.

It says "Somtehing happened and your PIN isn´t available. Click to set up PIN again"

Below that there a Set up my PIN but it is doing nothing when I click on it.

There is no way I can acces to the safe mode either.

I´m using a dell laptop Inspiron 13. 7000 series. Windows 10.

If someone has an answer to that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

DarioGenua, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

I Messed up selective startup, says PIN is not available, MS Store??

Shared album - Scott Downey - Google Photos

I should have left it alone, now I am really stuck here.
    I tried to boot safe mode and still this PIN isn't available message, then say open the app in MS Store?

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your PIN isn't available [SOLVED]
    This solution here how can it work, you can not sign into windows, so you cant use any windows gui. what crazy stuff people write

- - - Updated - - -

Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    I have no 'sign in options' on the screen like everyone says is there....

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10 - Microsoft Watch

how about this, does this command still work for today' windows 10 2h2o? let the admin login with no password?

1. 6. Select “Command Line” in the “Advanced Parameters” section.
    2. If you manage to open the command line, type the following command and restart your computer:
      Network administrator / active: yes

no, says an unknown command

sdowney717, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

1. Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available - Similar Threads - Computer says something

2. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  3. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  4. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  5. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  6. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...: Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again isn’t available. Sign in with password isn’t available!!Hi, I can see that other people are having the same issue as I am. I recently installed Windows 11. And suddenly I am unable to gain access...
  8. Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...

Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...: Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again isn’t available. Sign in with password isn’t available!!Hi, I can see that other people are having the same issue as I am. I recently installed Windows 11. And suddenly I am unable to gain access...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn’t available: This is a major problem my pc is facing. I am going to tell you how it lead up to that. I was looking for a answer for when i right click my file explorer says “Not responding” one of the answers said to go to system configuration and end all task. Then I restarted my pc and...
  10. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 has brought many improvements including improved security. One of those improved security features is an option to sign in with a PIN code. […] This article Something happened and your PIN isn’t available message on Windows 10 first appeared on...