Windows 10: Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is

Discus and support Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day, I went in and updated so that secure boot up was enabled on the computer and ran health check again. Health check says the computer is ready... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hagin87, Oct 5, 2021.

1. hagin87 Win User

Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is

Good Day, I went in and updated so that secure boot up was enabled on the computer and ran health check again. Health check says the computer is ready to install windows but the windows update app says the computer is not compatible. I am using an AMD Ryzen system that is less than 2 months old.

:)

hagin87, Oct 5, 2021

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 5, 2021
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is - Similar Threads - Computer Says Supported

2. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  3. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  4. PC Health Check App says my computer is compatible for Windows 11, but Windows update says...

PC Health Check App says my computer is compatible for Windows 11, but Windows update says...: This question has been asked, and responded to/closed multiple times, but the basic query has not been answered. Why does Windows Update continually say I don't meet the minimum requirements, but PC Health Check does? It's not a "wait a couple of days" thing as has been...
  5. PC Health Check App says my computer is compatible for Windows 11, but Windows update says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check App says my computer is compatible for Windows 11, but Windows update says...: This question has been asked, and responded to/closed multiple times, but the basic query has not been answered. Why does Windows Update continually say I don't meet the minimum requirements, but PC Health Check does? It's not a "wait a couple of days" thing as has been...
  6. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  7. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  8. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  9. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  10. Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Says Windows 11 Not Supported But Health Check Says It Is: Good Day, I went in and updated so that secure boot up was enabled on the computer and ran health check again. Health check says the computer is ready to install windows but the windows update app says the computer is not compatible. I am using an AMD Ryzen system that is...