Windows 10: Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

Discus and support Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Engineer2022, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue as I believe this must be to do with Windows updates or something else in windows.I have been experiencing consistent flickering and freezing of the mouse cursor specifically when I am using windows apps and Autocad. I am currently remotely working from home connected via Sonicwall Net extender. The freezing happens every 30 seconds or less and lasts from 5 to10seconds. Even typing this comment is difficult as it seems to take time to catch up w

:)

Engineer2022, Jan 4, 2022

2. Screen flickers every 30 seconds

My laptop screen flickers every 30 seconds. This is after the latest Windows 10 update. I had this the last time I had an update and it was to do with an app that I had to try and find and uninstall. I can't find an app at the moment so is there an easy
    way to find the corrupt app?

Mike Norton 6166, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 4, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

1. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds - Similar Threads - Computer screen flickering

2. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  3. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  4. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  6. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds: Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue as I believe this must be to do with Windows updates or something else in windows.I have been experiencing consistent...
  7. Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen flickering and freezing approximately every 30 seconds: Hello and Happy New Year,I have had this problem for approximately 2months now and I have contacted our IT support but they couldn't resolve the issue as I believe this must be to do with Windows updates or something else in windows.I have been experiencing consistent...
  8. Horizontal black bar flickering on screen every 10-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal black bar flickering on screen every 10-30 seconds: I have recently built a new pc and I get horizontal bars flashing on my screen every 10-30 seconds. The colour of the bar is usually black however it has been white a few times.I have all the latest graphics drivers so I do not believe that is the issue. I also don’t believe...
  9. Solved: Windows freezing every 30 seconds or so.

in Windows 10 Support
    Solved: Windows freezing every 30 seconds or so.: So i've been googling like crazy person trying to figure out this problem i've been having where the PC seems to "freeze" for a bout 4 seconds every 30 seconds or a minute. I disabled tons of services, couldn't seem to narrow it down. There are lots of people with this...
  10. Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds: My computer screens flash off every 30 seconds or so. It doesnt effect any application I have open or system windows such as control panel. It does however close windows explorer window when it flashes. When I look at the event viewer it is showing almost 600 events...