Windows 10: Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below

Discus and support Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. For a long time my computer has been experiencing BSOD related to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, as well as "0xc000000e" until I had to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick N1, May 24, 2022.

1. Nick N1 Win User

Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below

Hello. For a long time my computer has been experiencing BSOD related to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, as well as "0xc000000e" until I had to reinstall Windows. I then took the Windows.old files and saved what was needed, then cleaned that up. Currently, I have seen my computer slowly freeze and reboot every so often. I updated my graphics card driver accordingly and have Windows Update updating to the latest, but the reboots continue. From using the Windows Reliability Monitor, I see the following events:Windows was not properly shut downWindows stopped working - The computer has reb

:)

Nick N1, May 24, 2022
  2. Dave_M_G Win User

Windows 10 freezes shortly after logging in

Jan,

Thank you for the help. I went through all the suggestions you offered. None of the scans returned any errors. I also went through the steps on the page you linked to.

In addition, I also ran "mdsched.exe" and a disk check, which also returned no errors.

Unfortunately, the problem has not gone away. My computer freezes shortly after logging in.

Do you have any other suggestions for diagnostics I might be able to use?

Dave_M_G, May 24, 2022
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, May 24, 2022
  4. Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below

reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below

1. Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below - Similar Threads - Computer screen freezes

2. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  3. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  4. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  5. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  6. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  7. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  8. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen freezes and PC reboots shortly after. Dump file in link below: Hello. For a long time my computer has been experiencing BSOD related to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, as well as "0xc000000e" until I had to reinstall Windows. I then took the Windows.old files and saved what was needed, then cleaned that up. Currently, I have seen my computer...
  10. Since 2004 update, PC freezes then reboots shortly after turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since 2004 update, PC freezes then reboots shortly after turning on: Since 2004 update, PC freezes then reboots shortly after turning on then generally runs fine for rest of day. I've checked all drivers are up to date & run memory test on RAM & used Aida64 to stress test system including GPU so don't think hardware is at fault. Not too...